Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

THE BIGGEST TURN-ON !!!

lol man hamishe tarafo avval "mizaram" va khodamam aslan nemitoonam bezaram agar ham delam bekhad!Lol jk :haha: :))):lol:

GUYS WHO DRESS REALLY NICE :)

ANDDD

GUYS WHO DRIVE FASTTTTTT OH OH OH

AND GUYS WITH BMWs VAY VAY VAY

ESP WHEN ITS REALLY SUNNY AND U SEE A PERSIAN GUY DRIVING REALLY FAST... AND RIGHT WHEN THEY SEE U THEY SLOOOWWWW DOWN AND

U START LAUGHING HAHA FUN TIMES...

Un dokhtaraei keh khosh heikal bashan, ghadeshun beineh 1.75/1.80 basheh.. vazneshun,55/62 basheh.. arayesh ziad nakonan.. khali bandi va virgin bazi ham dar nayaran az khodeshun :D

marde khosh tip ba atr... machsoosan atre lapidus :huglove:

boy shorts on girls! :diablo::diablo::diablo: :punishing_wft:

looool

^ Oh yeah! I mean come on 'A man without hair, is like a house without a roof' LOL! Sorry, couldn't think of a better comparison! :giggle: :bl

ok yall may think im weird but my biggest turn on is when a guy is dressed nice and has a clean and nice haircut...

the first thing i look at a guy are his clothes, nice cotton pants all the way up on his waist....i dont want his kheshdak by his knees lol...and nice clean haircute..i do alos like guys with long hair like shoulder length and curly, but jsut clean and a nice smile...thats all.....i dont car about looks at all..... :air_kiss_wft:

ok yall may think im weird but my biggest turn on is when a guy is dressed nice and has a clean and nice haircut...

the first thing i look at a guy are his clothes, nice cotton pants all the way up on his waist....i dont want his kheshdak by his knees lol...and nice clean haircute..i do alos like guys with long hair like shoulder length and curly, but jsut clean and a nice smile...thats all.....i dont car about looks at all..... :air_kiss_wft:

seems youve had your glass of cold water before youd post this up...have't you? :oops:

seems youve had your glass of cold water before youd post this up...have't you? :oops:

:t :DD :lol::)))

The right body/booty in this piece! :diablo: :punishing_wft:

AAAAArGTMRYAAAAAACRcWg.jpg

boss rafti tou kare ostokhuni ha :lol: .. nush jan :D