46 members have voted

1. 1. R U PP or SS?

• Perspolis all the way!
    • Esteghlal
    • LOL
    • Neutral
    • Both
    • I am an idiot

Perspolis is the team I'd pick to root for.

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

I wasn't much into Iranian soccer until I moved there. Nikbakht sucks HARDCORE for perspolis.

Yeah Nikki isn't the best player, let alone his shitty attitude, however he and Bagheri are our top scorers right now.

shans avordin longe hamumi haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

shans avordin longe hamumi haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

that video is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy.

hahahhahahaha.

good teams manage to come back at the end of a game.

We slammed Esteghlal for nearly the entire 2nd half. throughout the game we hit the post twice, we were on a full offensive mode for most part of the match. I loved how Karimi headed the ball into EsEs' net in such world class style! :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

As 50 million folks in Iran say: Hame jaa Ghermezete...

GN once again proving to be a low class coach:

2345.jpg

395585_orig.jpg

Humiliating a player for the conceded goal in front of 100k spectators is just wrong! :poke:

BTW those who haven't had a chance to watch the documentary film for the Champs Perspolis below is a link watch the entire film:

Watch the Champs ***Perspolis*** documentary here

Hame jaa ghermezete...

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Kodum Iran ro migi keano jan ?ha ? khabune iran ro migi dame bazar,nah ? :lol: shans avordin davar behetun hal dad, vagarnah alan bishtar az ina geryeh mikardid :D .

Today Esteghlal displayed a very aggressive and extremely lethal offense against Moghavemat Sepasi proving that their huge margin win against Esteghlal Ahvaz wasn't just a luck factor. Their startling performance in the second half was very impressive!

Congrats Esteghlal and well done!

baba eyval ... baba ussta karim 5 ta goal zad vali perspolis bakht :D .

Why Ali Karimi retired from the national team???He is still the best.

Ali Karimi turned down his recent invitation to TM, this was indeed due to the famous feud between him and Ali Daei from few years back. He made the biggest mistake by rejecting the invitation, you just don't turn your back onto your country under any circumstances, he has been real startling in his recent performance in Perspolis, scoring 4 goals in 2 games and all by header is very impressive and applaudable!

Too bad he has always had attitude problem all along his football career.

If Daei didn't invite Ali Karimi is because Karimi is ''engari az damagh-e fil oftadeh'' . Ali Daei knows if he did that and i believe him.Ali Daei is the best Iranian player and we should respect him for what he did for us and still is doing .God bless him and Yashasin Ali Agha :) .

Well our win against N. Korea was not convincing enough, our performance in the second half especially after the second goal was just not good enough. We should consider ourselves lucky not to concede the equalizer from the Koreans!

BTW today Esteghlal drew with Bargh, actually Esteghlal deserved to win, Akbarpoor's Penalty kick miss was a huge blunder for them!

Bargh's time wasting tactic IMHO was really cheap and undesirable to watch!

I think what Ali Karimi did was right......Ali Daei said bad words to Ali Karimi i heard somthing like that.

Many things happend between them which doesnt come in the news but i am sure that Ali Daei is wrong and his not good for the national team

Always been a Perspolis fan. I like their new coach (relatively speaking) and their new approach. It's a step in the right direction. Esteghlal is, as girls like to say, icky, and always will be.

Perspolise koobande! :diablo: