• Perspolis all the way!
    • Esteghlal
    • LOL
    • Neutral
    • Both
    • I am an idiot

Persepolis 2-1 Bargh <--- Cheh ajab ! :D

Fajr 0-3 Esteghlal <---- Ghahremaneh ,mesleh hamisheh ! :clap2:

After hiring Arie Haan and his assistant Theodore Jung, Perspolis managed to get their own Stadium which seats 30,000 spectators, Apparently Perspolis' next match shall be played in there!

Go Perspolis!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Aabe Darya Shoore Esteghlal Bishoore

ini keh gofti, kheili bad bood ! You are insultin us !

Ghermezete ALLLL the WAAAAAY!!!! :diablo::diablo:

Aabe Darya Shoore Esteghlal Bishoore

ini keh gofti, kheili bad bood ! You are insultin us !

azizam man ghalat meekonam Siamak joonam ro insult bekonam

man be Esteghlal daram migam

:haha:

:gentleman_in_wft[1]:

:bl

The competition between Pas and Esteghlal would be spectacular for the next 3 weeks, however I believe esteghlal has already earned the championship!

They were the best IPL team this seaon!

Daei, Enayati, Samereh, Mobali might join Perspolis next season:

هنوز ليگ برتر به پايان نرسيده، از حالا ليست هاى جورواجور تيم هاى مختلف كه اسامى سوپر استارها در آن به چشم مى خورد از سوژه هاى محافل فوتبالى شده است.

در حالى كه پرسپوليس هيچ شانسى براى قهرمانى در ليگ برتر ندارد و كار سختى را نيز در جام حذفى پيش رو دارد، منتقدان ضعف اصلى پرسپوليس را نبود بازيكنان در حد پرسپوليس مى دانند و از حالا نسخه شفابخشى را براى پرسپوليس پيچيده اند.

البته آرى هان نيز به اين موضوع واقف است و مى خواهد براى فصل آينده نفرات مطرح و كارآمدى را به جمع سرخپوشان اضافه كند.

در روزهاى اخير هم نام رضا عنايتى، على سامره و حتى ايمان مبعلى بر سر زبان ها افتاد اما جديدترين پيشنهادى كه آرى هان به مسؤولان باشگاه پرسپوليس و به ويژه محمدحسن انصارى فرد داده، مربوط به جذب على دايى كاپيتان تيم ملى و صباباترى است.

على دايى پس از آن جريانات عجيب و غريب در مواجهه با پروين و پروينى ها از پرسپوليس رفت، اگرچه معمولاً براى پوشيدن مجدد پيراهن پرسپوليس اظهارنظر صريح و قطعى نكرده اما قطعاً تمايل به حضور مجدد در جمع سرخپوشان دارد. دلايل علاقه دايى هم كاملاً مشخص است.

اول اينكه على پروين تا اطلاع ثانوى در پرسپوليس جايى ندارد. دوم اينكه دايى با توجه به فرا رسيدن روزهاى پايانى فوتبالش جايى بهتر از پرسپوليس براى خود نمى داند و بالاخره اينكه دوستان نزديك وى همچون افشين پيروانى از حالا خود را براى بازگشت به پرسپوليس آماده كرده اند. حالا بايد تا پس از پايان ليگ و جام جهانى آلمان به انتظار نشست و ديد آيا دايى به پرسپوليس باز خواهد گشت و يا اينكه برنامه هاى جديدى در سر كاپيتان تيم ملى است.

اينكه پرسپوليس فصل بعد ستاره هايى چون دايى، عنايتى، سامره، مبعلى و جوانانى چون آشنا، بادامكى و چند چهره ديگر را به خدمت بگيرد، فصل ديدنى و پرحادثه اى را براى هواداران پرسپوليس رقم خواهد زد.

Source:

http://www.iranvarzeshi.ir/1385/850120/htm...ld4.htm#s180366

Congrats Esteghlal!

You deserved it, plus you'll be the best representatives of Iran for the next Asian Cup!

NIKBAKHT JOON DOOSTET DARIM...ali karimi hanooz alive? :p shookhi kardamha..hala ye thread kesi baz nakone benevise ali karimi best in the worlde :p

ALI KARIMI he doesnt know how to use his technics he should have gone to europe wen he was 21 or 22 not in 26 he played for AL AHLI in DUBAi.U know it is very difficult to shake hand wit a player in europe but in DUBAI it is very easy to play football wit a national team player no1 care about player here in DUBAI wen we see them we dont look at players u think wut happens for a player like ALI KARIMI playing wit this players and now he is playing wit a player like M.ballack

oh yeah we are the greatest!!!!

germezete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo: :diablo: :diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo:

Hameh jaa Ghermezete... :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

I USED TO BE GHERMEZETE!!!

Shame, shame! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I will revoke your Title "Prince"

Both perspolis and esteghlal are weak now there are much better teams now and 2days back sapahan lost a match againts al ain UAE but they were good

Poor finishing by Sepahan, but they have really impressed me lately, the recently beat Esteghlal Ahvaz 4-1, and beat Alshabab in an away match, they shouldn't have lost yesterday, also wasted a lot of chances, Especially Emad Mohammad Reza.

So are you from UAE?

Poor finishing by Sepahan, but they have really impressed me lately, the recently beat Esteghlal Ahvaz 4-1, and beat Alshabab in an away match, they shouldn't have lost yesterday, also wasted a lot of chances, Especially Emad Mohammad Reza.

So are you from UAE?

Ya i am from UAE but i want Iran to win this matches but they lost........ hey u have seen a player Masoud Shojaei he plays for Sharjah in UAE his dribbling and technic is so good he should be in Iran national team............... right now there are 7 iranian players playing in UAE and i think next season Oladi will be back in UAE he is a good player............ i felt bad for Arash every1 use to make fun of him in the studium Iranian players have so much respect in UAE the only 1 was Arash who didnt have respect and he is very nice guy but i dont no why people here doesnt like him he doesnt play anymore in UAE he failed to play in UAE and i dont think he will get chance to play in anyother team in UAE.

Do u now wut happend to Khodadad Azizi is he still playing i remember him wen he came to play for Al Nasr dubai he shake hand wit all iranian fans b4 going to iran

Well, first of all thank you for cheering for Iranian teams, and yes Masoud Shojaei is such a talented player who has been underestimated and ignored by our crap National team head Coach (Amir Ghalenoei) who does not believe in him, Masoud is really skillful and technical and i have even seen some of his video clips from his respective club "Al-SAharjeh" Enayati and his teammate "Mobali" also are doing ok in UAE I guess, Samereh is a great goal scorer who is for now the second top scorer of UAE league, along with his teammate "Kazemian" who is also very technical and fast player, Khatibi I am not too fond of his style and attitude, Oladi just solved his military service problem, so he has to wait till the end of UAE soccer season, then most probably he'll go back there.

As for Azizi, he is now the head coach of the club "Aboo Moslem" of mashad, he also has a shi*y attitude.

Well, first of all thank you for cheering for Iranian teams, and yes Masoud Shojaei is such a talented player who has been underestimated and ignored by our crap National team head Coach (Amir Ghalenoei) who does not believe in him, Masoud is really skillful and technical and i have even seen some of his video clips from his respective club "Al-SAharjeh" Enayati and his teammate "Mobali" also are doing ok in UAE I guess, Samereh is a great goal scorer who is for now the second top scorer of UAE league, along with his teammate "Kazemian" who is also very technical and fast player, Khatibi I am not too fond of his style and attitude, Oladi just solved his military service problem, so he has to wait till the end of UAE soccer season, then most probably he'll go back there.

As for Azizi, he is now the head coach of the club "Aboo Moslem" of mashad, he also has a shi*y attitude.

I have met almost all the iranian players who came to UAE but i want to meet Azizi he is my favorite player.

And about Samereh he is the best striker in UAE he is not top scorer thats coz he was banned for 5matches after he came he scored 4goals against Al wasl which is most strongest team in UAE right now and champion of president cup in UAE