Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peterson Multimedia

Young Iranian American poet publishes

Why do I find poetry uninteresting and extremely unchallenging?

So what if the words rhyme? Sometimes they don't even rhyme! Like this "She're nou" Shoot.

They are just complicating our already complex method of conveying thoughts and emotions. It's a lower level of communication than regular language. It's indirect speech. Just tell the fuckin story already.

Shouldn't we be trying to find a way to simplify our communication interface? Like telepathy?

Also, I don't like it when publishers go around promoting their junk on forums without permission.

If I'm using a lot of witty observations and sarcastic remarks in my posts these days it's because I've been catching up on years of Seinfeld in the past few days.

Anybody got something to say to I Amir to kill you??? :haha:

Guest Guest_*dodo*_*

amir if you understood poetry you wouldnt be saying what you are saying. :)

yes i totally agree with dodo jooooooooooooooooooooon :k :DD :wub:

Guest maheshabe14
:))) well different people have different opinions..i dont like all types of poetry either but i think that the poets are very talented cause they say stuff that i really cant understand like the example u mentioned..anywayz poetry is truly a work of beautiful art and u need to look deeper than the suface to understand it..not everyone has the capacity or the mind set to understand it or want to understand it