Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Wish List / Shopping List

^ OMG, I've never come across that emoticon, it actually freaks me out :baby: :eek_wft:

Freak out nakon, camel hat run away mikonan

^ OMG, I've never come across that emoticon, it actually freaks me out :baby: :eek_wft:
haha its classic isnt it lolz

o0o0o btw lookie wut i found, madeo and her new cute undiez---> :wavetowel2:

o0o0o btw lookie wut i found, madeo and her new cute undiez---> :wavetowel2:[/b]

oooooops! I guess she dropped them runing away from the evil camels of hell!;)

I dont know what to do. Ill get a heart attack one of these days soon, or I'll ..... . I rather die that living like this

man kheili daghonam guys...Im so down these days...

go and eat something, why dont u go out... meet up with few friends or watch a movie to take ur mind of wut-eva it is that bugs ya huh? *hug*

I dont know what to do...Ill get a heart attack one of these days soon, or I'll ..... .

OMG Relax, you're only like 20/21? What are you going to do when you're 60?! LOL. I mean you study 5 hours a day, do you even have time to be depressed? lollll.

I dont know what to do. Ill get a heart attack one of these days soon, or I'll ..... . I rather die that living like this

eee aria, bache nasho, khoda nakone

I dont know what to do...Ill get a heart attack one of these days soon, or I'll ..... .

OMG Relax, you're only like 20/21? What are you going to do when you're 60?! LOL. I mean you study 5 hours a day, do you even have time to be depressed? lollll.

no no madeo, get it right, he is 20 and HALF, lol hehe

So to prevent from any future disasters (in my 60s) its better for me to disappear from face of the earth. What do you think Pourya? you're an experienced man.

So to prevent from any future disasters (in my 60s) its better for me to disappear from face of the earth. What do you think Pourya? you're an experienced man.

What problem are you having? That way we may be of better help.

Wow I've spammed the forum HARDCORE today.

Only advice I can give is to do whatever you feel would make your day!

I'm dealing with a huge amount of problems and complications down in here. I don't like it in Europe, but this is something that Ive done. I lost my girlfriend in a driving accident 9 months ago and and guess what? I was the driver, I was responsible. I've been impulsive, I can't concentrate on school, the more I study the less my marks are. For the first time, I am experiencing the living alone, with no room mates, friends (I have the experience of living without family for a couple of years). I'm just down, I feel down, I cant socialize with people, I cant be honest with them, I cant be happy. My family is suffering because of my mood and situation. Medschool is not a joke, and the thing is if I graduate from Europe, in order to work in North America, the applicant is supposed to pass three different examinations which would take more than a year and then s/he has to do two years of internship that s/he wouldn't get paid for. People are different in europe, I can't understand them that easily, city dies around 8 (even libraries). there are much more, do you wanna hear the rest?

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! Time is usually a good healer even though it takes a big chunk before it gives back a little but it does heal! Most people have gone through serious crisis in life, some don't make it through but most do! So try hanging on, find a reason to do so! And about Europe, I love her for the same reason you don't so I cant relate to your problems!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! Time is usually a good healer even though it takes a big chunk before it gives back a little but it does heal! Most people have gone through serious crisis in life, some don't make it through but most do! So try hanging on, find a reason to do so! And about Europe, I love her for the same reason you don't so I cant relate to your problems!

thanks for your words Pourya... . This thing sometimes just drives me crazy...but what can I do about it...I guess this is what's called Life, which can be very harsh once a while on some people. Thanks again..

Dirty Detention Girl Heather, OOP with artist signature

hetgif.gif

SNAP me too, looks like Jessica Rabbit all dressed up...oooh Jessica Rabbit :flirt: :thbooanim:

Dirty Detention Girl Heather, OOP with artist signature

hetgif.gif

hehehehe ,,, P jan bayad ye sar beri Japan,az in chiza kheili unjaha daran :D .

Aprilia_Light_Jacket_8797173_m.jpg