Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

WhAt Is YoUr BiGGEST TuRn~oFf??

nakhoooneh shasteh paye yek dar miyoooooon ke yevaresh lakesh rikhteh.......

why do girls with ugly defected feet wear open shoes????? ha???? wtf... I never got this.... agha,,, mardah ahameyat midan be shasteh pah.... be dino peyghambar..... khanoooma..... nakonid........lenge kafshetooo ro khaheshan pa konid,,, makhsooosan ladies with big fat ankles that love to wear ankle bracelets and sandals with fked up toes .......voy voy........

nakon hamchi hammmmshireeeeh,,,,,,, :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

lool amoo it was so annoying...imagine while we r getting hot, he wanted to impress me and make me hotter by SINGING!!!! :punishing_wft:

that's the funniest sht......yeki mizadi to goooshesh bargh az k000nesh bepareh....

jigareto beram,,,, long time... hope all is well parandeh ghombol....

much love :winkiss:

girls with next to no body fat! i dont care how fit you are without a layer of tender delight you lack femininity! :yuk:

DSC_8447.jpg

lol sadly they and many see it as perfection! I had a GF who was fitness obsessed and I nearly broke her back! :rolleyes: not to mention how it made me cringe each time I hit her bones in missionary, espc the pelvis! :sc :haha:

there's nothing wrong with being into fitness and having a toned body but the picture you posted is just too much and very masculine looking. It's actually a turn-off in both men and women.

lol well zero body fat is the goal when you compete! so its that level of fitness, not being "Fit"!

girls who cant walk in high heels wearing and walking in them!

I agree! It looks so stupid and ugly, it totally ruins the "sexyness" of high heels.