Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

WhAt Is YoUr BiGGEST TuRn~oFf??

What I am saying that if a girl is not shaped by nature to a Barbie, then she can’t reach those unrealistic proportions by natural means! Only surgery or eating disorder!

What I am saying that if a girl is not shaped by nature to a Barbie, then she can’t reach those unrealistic proportions by natural means! Only surgery or eating disorder!

48447[/snapback]

oo i see now~ yes again u are right ~ :k eating disorders and too much excersise also ~ ive seen girls who work out like 7-8 hours a day over the weekend to maintain a stick figure~

48447[/snapback]

oo i see now~ yes again u are right ~ :k eating disorders and too much excersise also ~ ive seen girls who work out like 7-8 hours a day over the weekend to maintain a stick figure~

48448[/snapback]

its called Orthorexia: when people get obsessive and abusive with exercise and diet!

48447[/snapback]

48448[/snapback]

its called Orthorexia: when people get obsessive and abusive with exercise and diet!

48450[/snapback]

thats sum good info, and when people throw up to stay skinny isnt that belimia?

my fat phobia is not of that..

i don't know what it is of. It's just my preferance...

48454[/snapback]

i agree when i see sum1 fat i kinda feel bad 4 them and kinda mad at the same time ~ sad because they are fat and mad ~ cuz they dont do anything about it~

Well, a phobia of any kind is a ”disorder”! now I am only using the phobia term since your yourself used it.

i said phobia...i didn't mean PHOBIA phobia.

tsk tsk tsk.

I just don't like to gain..

I feel exactly the same way Tara.

But what I really can't stand is those fat people who keep complaining and calling skinny people like twigs and that we're anorexic and all that....they badgirl and moan and blame their problems on us.

kinda like those

yo mama's so fat......etc...

maaan

i'm fatter than that!

a sock on each toe??

i wear pants on each toe!