Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

WhAt Is YoUr BiGGEST TuRn~oFf??

...hmm..

how can one contribute low self-esteem to some doll?

You can contribute it to magazine covers where everyone is so photoshopped. Legs extended, smaller waists, complexion perfect, no wrinkles...

but a barbie doll? naaahhh

48415[/snapback]

well, if you research about it actually Barbie is considered as the FIRST modern commercial specimen of this era! its highly unrealistic proportions was the first to do exactly what Photoshop and billboard do today! More dangerous too psychologically, since it is one of the early ideals projected into the child’s mind!

...hmm..

how can one contribute low self-esteem to some doll?

You can contribute it to magazine covers where everyone is so photoshopped. Legs extended, smaller waists, complexion perfect, no wrinkles...

but a barbie doll? naaahhh

48415[/snapback]

well, if you research about it actually Barbie is considered as the FIRST modern commercial specimen of this era! its highly unrealistic proportions was the first to do exactly what Photoshop and billboard do today! More dangerous to psychologically, since it is one of the early ideals projected into the child’s mind!

48421[/snapback]

lol~ just like what i said!

Yes ma'am.....that one slip has most likely caused Pourya to soil himself.

48425[/snapback]

and everone else along!

I can only speak for myself but I've always played with barbie...thought she was pretty...never tried to look like her...

and today...her boobs are way too big for her behind...and it just ain't pretty.

lol well you once said you have a fat phobia and it is exactly one of the products of this commercial strategy! It contributes and nourishes on psychological complexity and disorders!

btw boobs bigger that an AZZ is just a NO NO!lol :fie: :haha:

I can only speak for myself but I've always played with barbie...thought she was pretty...never tried to look like her...

and today...her boobs are way too big for her behind...and it just ain't pretty.

48439[/snapback]

true, true~ but thats why there are sooo mannny boob jobs these days~~

i dont know if u guys have noticed it but i think iranian women and girls have really low self esteem ( im not generalizing)

The worst thing is that girls themselves contribute to this unhealthy tradition, by making fun of other girls and trying to change themselves in order to fit some men’s unrealistic ideals!

The worst thing is that girls themselves contribute to this unhealthy tradition, by making fun of other girls and trying to change themselves in order to fit some men’s unrealistic ideals!

48443[/snapback]

yes that is also true but it feels soooo great when u actually meet those unrealistic ideals :dance: