Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

I think that when they get older and more ”mature”, they get their feet on the ground and realise what is really important to ”them” and what they appreciate in a partner! Instead of going after and chasing a TREND-projected ”ideal of an ideal”! they might pay the price of this maturity with a few unsuccessful relationships and break ups but in the long run if U learn from mistakes, you'll benefit from them and win! :clap:

that’s why I personally believe that it is good that girls, just like boys try to obtain experience!

I AM TOTALLY MARRING A PERSIAN GUY...UGH......CAN U SAY BAH BAH??!!!!....plus they dont except as much as other guys and most of them are semi-independent...(notice the SEMI)..lol

68623[/snapback]

bah bah to u samra jan :DD

Just about anything except your fugly Azz.....the only mate you could possibly land would be one that was into beastiality.

Listen joojeh.....don't get personal with me. It's not hard to write BS about someone you don't know. We all joke around here, but the minute you start mouthin off about people's personal lives, that's where I draw the line. Either knock it off, or I guarantee you, you'll be banned.

irooni guys all the way...i wud definitely settle down wit one....im going to try and stay single til i meet the right guy.....i wanna stay PURE for my hubby......ive done well so far!!! im 18 and have been very gd! :bl :bl :friends::friends:

NOT IRANIAN

I dont have enough money 2 keep them satisfied ..iranian chicks r like expensive cars high maintanance ....u have to service them every month the only thing ill service is them ...and over nite HAHAHA

jk ....

ill probably get myself another looking person from europe so i have funky looking kids ,,,,

NOT IRANIAN

I dont have enough money 2 keep them satisfied ..iranian chicks r like expensive cars high maintanance ....u have to service them every month the only thing ill service is them ...and over nite HAHAHA

jk ....

ill probably get myself another looking person from europe so i have funky looking kids ,,,,

75246[/snapback]

Awww , well not ALL of them are like that!

and all the 'high maintanace' is worth it!...lol

i dont think all persian girls are high maintances it depends on your upbringing and your attitude towars men (gold digger) so yeah.

not all of them no, of course not! :)

but unf. just like in the Western societies, the more popular a girl is, more LOOS and spoiled she gets with time and eventually also high maintenance!

but we too got many independent and humble ladies! :wub:

i agree with u pourya we do have humble and independent ladies :k :friends::wub:

Most of Iranian mamas are high maintenanced!

Guest sara.xx

if irooni women are high maintenance...that must mean im average on the maintenance side....being a halfie and all.....!! :))) :DD :bl :bl :friends::nea: :t

Most of Iranian mamas are high maintenanced!

76853[/snapback]

that is true ama most of them go all bad after giving birth to one kid .....so theres no point ..no guarantee its a gamble ...

me im a picky guy ..if i see a chick that eats bread rice ect ect i get turned off easy ..

GIRLS before u start insulting me i said most not all ...so chill ...

Guest elly_khoshkele

hey guyz!! i been to iran very recently and have always lived overseas but believe me no guy in the world makes a better guy than an pure iranian guy!!!!!(ghorbune hamsahun az dam beram maaaaaaaaannnnnnn)

well u see guyz........... iranians loves to gossip... true!!(and i hate It) but u noe... guys are not like last time anymore!!! they are more hen-pecked than any guy in the world now!!! and believe me i noe!!!!!!!!1

well u see "ada atvare" dokhtar iruniya nazeshun mikone!! (one can do it like usssssssssssssssssssss)

but yes there are times where it gets annoying..... but u noe.... both iranian girls in iran and boys are trying too much to be like weterners and one such effect is that very ,little of the girls are virgins...

u seee i beleive that it is ok for boys to have sex b4 marige bur for girls??? man then how are they diffrent from prostatues??(sorry no offence)

i mean really for a gilr...everything is her virginity.. if she loses it.. den i guess i REALLY pitty her....

in iran NO guy wants to get married to sumone hu is not a virgin.... thus the very low rate of mariag in our country!!!!

but u seee.... kharejiha be ghoe khodemun... hich vaght mesle eh iruni nemishan!! hamun tor ke ma eh kahreji nemishim!!!! badehsam ferk nemikonid ke heyfe ke adam dokhtar ya pesaraye iruniro vel kone beere donbale khareji???

i really love iran and all my people!!!! there is no sense of belonging like when u are in Iran!!!!!!!

for those hu have never been to iran.... i beleive that u are very much losing out(nesve omretun dar fanast abab) i mean really man........... go there and u will noe wat i mean!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

anyways....... alwys and always....... IRUNIIIIIIIIIIIII