Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

The same goes for me, for me to marry someone non iranian would be too much of a cultural issue, I like talking in my native tongue, eating iranian food, celebrating iranian hollidays, i dont think i could deal with compromising too much, but thats me, now, who knows what the future will bring, its not like im looking for anyone Iranian to get with but the prefrence is there definately

nothing wrong with hair on a guys chest.....jus dnt want a bloody rug!!! :)))  :)))

54179[/snapback]

exactly :k

if they are going for a certain person that they are truly in love with then it is ok but when ppl just randomly go to iran to find someone like in short period of time that is totally not right

I think the guys think they'll find 'good' girls in Iran and that they do not exist outside....

It's a bad assumption although and not necessarily true.

BUT there are MORE choices in Iran.

The Iranians girls where I live aren't all that so I wouldn't blame a persian guy to go to Iran....even though the girls in Iran aren't all that different...but like i said, more choices and as such a larger chance of finding someone they do want to be with!

Guest maheshabe14

ofcourse id marry a persian guy..i dont know about everyone else here but people have enough problems in marriage we dont need a language or culture barrier added to it.. :nea:

and the q about going to iran to marry someone..i dont see anything wrong with the girls that were raised here..just because a girl grew up in iran doesnt make her any more pure or a better wife.i think people who do things like that have some mental problmes they need to take care of :Funk: :nea:

I will marry dokhtar iranii...no one else..faghat dokhtar iranii!!!!

lool na yaadam rafte bood ke to user namet TEHROONI hast v na IROONI!!lol ;)

goft dokhmal Irooni yade to oftadam! :D

i dont think i could afford an iranian wife ....the 1z i see in dubai they expect 2 much ....its crazy ....

my wife is my gym ....

Guest miladinho jaan

WTF dude... chi chi afford an iranian wife?!?!?!?!

chi chi the 1z i see in dubai they expect 2 much ?!?!?! :no:

:no: :no: :no: :no:

Hero jan, I think at least 70% of the world's women would love for their husbands to take care of them, not limited to dubai. But I must admit, many of them are downright b*t*hy. Makes me mad :box:

I AM TOTALLY MARRING A PERSIAN GUY...UGH......CAN U SAY BAH BAH??!!!!....plus they dont except as much as other guys and most of them are semi-independent...(notice the SEMI)..lol

bah bah =) =) =) =)

yeah, ur right khanoom, we don't excpect as ziad az the other :))):)))

but what's up with the semi? :)))

i dont think i could afford an iranian wife ....the 1z i see in dubai they expect 2 much ....its crazy ....

my wife is my gym ....

68371[/snapback]

well that would be a pretty lonely life!...lol jk

well most persian girls just act like that b4 they get engaged do they get the best guy but when you marry them they LOWER their standards~