Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

lol @ this thread.. I don mind a iranian husband lol... but he's gotta have hair on his head, no mustache lol :no:

52797[/snapback]

lol I agree shirazi girl ;)

lol @ this thread.. I don mind a iranian husband lol... but he's gotta have hair on his head, no mustache lol :no:

52797[/snapback]

lol i agree too :DD :wub:

looks like u gals hav a 50% chance of finding one.

52797[/snapback]

so is it ok if he got SIBIL, but on his head?lol :))) it's HAIR so ...!lol ;) :haha:

52797[/snapback]

so is it ok if he got SIBIL, but on his head?lol :))) it's HAIR so ...!lol ;) :haha:

52847[/snapback]

:))):))):))):)))

52797[/snapback]

52847[/snapback]

:))):))):))):)))

52849[/snapback]

hmmmm

this thread is indeed an interesting study...

losing hair is my biggest fear. According to genes they say u get ur Hair from ur grandfather. I think so? My grandfather is 79 and has 20x hair then James Gandolfini.

I'd say for a 79 year-old it's very good ;)

And beside, there are lots of worse things that may happen when you get older. Hair should not be a big concern ;)

I'd say for a 79 year-old it's very good ;)

And beside, there are lots of worse things that may happen when you get older. Hair should not be a big concern ;)

52969[/snapback]

:))):)))

52797[/snapback]

lol you forgot to say no persian rug body. :)))

52797[/snapback]

lol you forgot to say no persian rug body. :)))

52994[/snapback]

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! i totally agree wit that one!!!! no rug for me thanku!!!!!! :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

i got a manly persian rug on my chest! a sean connery kind of rug! :ad give girls a sense of comfort and safety while resting on and finger playing with!

If your mom's family has thinning hair chances are you will too since the bald gene is from your mom.

Pourya... :k I don't think a man's a man without some hair on his chest.

i got a manly persian rug on my chest! a sean connery kind of rug! :ad give girls a sense of comfort and safety while resting on and finger playing with!

53337[/snapback]

:))):))):)))

53339[/snapback]

that's a real woman...

53339[/snapback]

that's a real woman...

54098[/snapback]

I sure am! :haha:

Pourya

meyshi meyshi meyshi :bl

Guest Guest_persiangirl_*

Well 4 me:

I would rather to screw around with none Iranians (Preferrably blonds) & F** the Sh*** out of them, but as 4 real relationship, marriage I would go with a beautiful Iranian girl, though she must not hold too much of Iranian "Adaa atvaar" cuz those girls turn me offffffff big time!

REPLY: F** the Sh*** out of them + marriage I would go with a beautiful Iranian girl + not hold too much of Iranian "Adaa atvaar"

that is sooo TYPICAL PERSIAN BOY , the first thing u say = F** the Sh*** out of them, :no: ... come on , Human Right! ... plus y bother 2 spell it wid star as d fing u said is too cruel anyway! women r not objects n blondes r not robots , an irani-girl plus pretty1 too who has no ada atfar n waz dat? listen 2 u !

Kolan shoma pesarha irani kheyli poro in a !

anyway im just saying my opinion...

thanx for your opinion but what has F***ing the S**t out of someone to do with violation of HUMAN RIGHTS?lol :))):))):)))

lol if being a rough and hard f***er is a crime against humanity, then I would be considered as Hitler of sex! lol :DD :))) :DD :clap:

if anything a good F**K would be considered as Compassion and philanthropy!!lol :DD :clap: :DD :diablo:

that's the way pourya is :wub:

take it or leave it :))):wub::friends:

53337[/snapback]

:))):))) really what comfort chick's have with u pourya jan :))):)))

Guest Guest_persiangirl_*

i would want 2 add that overall i would personally marry persian guy as even when i go out 4 date its moreee fun with persianboyz than any other as i could joke more n laugh more n argue more LOL

ps. this website is very good! tnx

i would want 2 add that overall i would personally marry persian guy as even when i go out 4 date its moreee fun with persianboyz than any other as i could joke more n laugh more n argue more LOL

ps. this website is very good! tnx

64897[/snapback]

very nice! :clap:

btw, why doesnt this lovely lady join our lil family here? ;)