Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

Just wanted to say:

I apologize if it came off as disrespectful towards anyone. Perhaps it wasn't the best way to get my thoughts across. Sometimes I say things without thinking. Not necessarily the best trait.

So...

sorry.

I know that.

I guess it's just that I know there are good women out there. I don't want people to think that there aren't any. Because when you find the right person (man or woman), or the good person, whether iranian or not actually, it doesn't really matter, you're lucky. I guess I believe alot in love and in a way because I am happy I want to see others happy. It makes me happy. It probably sounds crazy.

well its all relative and subjective, lets just hope that everyone manages to end up with whoever they wish for! ;)

Awwwwwww Ava, I feel like giving you these 2 cute Panda Cubs:

panda_280_664452a.jpg

But still Iranian girls are hard to cope with! :haha:

I don't hate Iranian girls, as a matter of fact I love all girls of all nationalities, be it Iranian or Japanese... :brows:

awwwwwww

really cute pandas mersiii :friends:

A family friend married a japanese lady....and I must say they have really cute and unique looking kids!

I try to stay away from Iranian girls as much as I can! The problem is that they dont let me!lool

I try to stay away from Iranian girls as much as I can! The problem is that they dont let me!lool

Poor you! :rolleyes: How awful that must be!