Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

Who ever is looking for Persian husband i am there :winkiss:

I heard Siamak is looking...

:))):))):)))

arash joooooon chetori? :winkiss:

Who ever is looking for Persian husband i am there :winkiss:

I heard Siamak is looking...

you heard wrong khoshgeleh :D .

i have never been attracted to iranian guys and i heard they're too possessive & stuff. i also hear you should be careful with iranian girls living in iran because they might force you to marry them even though i'm sure that not all of them are like that. would i marry an iranian guy? maybe or maybe not. we'll see what happens. i like learning about different cultures so guys from different cultures would be nice. for me it just depends on the person.

Edited by Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

im primarily looking for an iranian wife! preferably around the ages of 18-23ish.... i will not go ane younger or older!

a few requirements

mustache

sexi uni (im realli into the Hootie owl look, see pic down below; pay careful attn to the eyebrows & eyes)

a nice happy trail of hair on her back

Hopefully my wife will enjoy the adv of living or marrying me

5'4'' 180lbs...

manly uni

a few persian rugs (im talkin hair)

my egotistical nonchalant attitude

Judging by my supreme sexiness & charm...i can win my way into ane gals heart!!!!

27415.jpg

I dont think i could ever get an Iranian wife .....they r just 2 much for me unless shes 1 of them down 2 earth 1z which really doesnt care about what u own or have ...just wants u...cuz i really dont have anything lol ....i love working out ....im doing a half sleeve tattoo ...im getting a harley soon too ...lol not very iranian i know ..

i cant stand people nagging ....and i love women who i can learn from ..and iranian women mostly i dont learn CRAP 4rm them .... i get bored of them after 2 weeks will fall for them though...

and i cant stand this khastegari Crap ...its BULLCRAP ....

so true AVA... but mine is sarcastic... bc most of us men & women are all hypocritical and eventually end up marryin an iranian wife/husband... and the continous bashing of one another continues till they die or divorce...

I would def go with a persian MAN even though the ones i've been with/most of them are a real jack ass!!!! :punishing_wft:

But I still wanna marry an Iranian man....

The culture, I just feel more comfortable expressing myself and I'm more comfortable with them :bl

the iranian wife for a foreigner is not a major problem but the family ( and you may know what aforeigner means: whenever it is for personal use you have the loosers card unless your iranian wife wants to live abroad and is ready to discuss with the family

otherwise YOU ARE NOT IRANIAN !! and another few thousands exclamation marks

Absolutely no......i'm too indipendent and liberal for an iranian man lol

zan-e iruni dastan ziad dareh, kheili kharj dareh,ru ziad dareh, zabun derazeh ... mal-e khodetun :D .

I will, there are some hot guy here lol

:winkiss:

Of-cource I'll get an Iranian wife..... LOL, Just watch, all these people who will marry foreigners will come back running and crying when their marraige ends in disaster in 2-3 years, I'll just be laughing at them :)

HAHA

Of-cource I'll get an Iranian wife..... LOL, Just watch, all these people who will marry foreigners will come back running and crying when their marraige ends in disaster in 2-3 years, I'll just be laughing at them :)

HAHA

I am very old than you and after many years living in Unites States and Europe i never see someone like someone who you are talking about ! but i saw many ppl which were married with iranian ppl and they divorced and then are married with non iranian ppl .

Honestly, I am not Iranian women hater, but man Iranian women are unbelievably high-maintenanced in general! this does not only imply financially, but in all aspects of life they're quite hard to deal with and live with. Ultra sensitive, extremely high expectations, selfish, etc.

I do love them in a way, but overall they're tooo hard to live with, especially the ones who recently moved abroad, they're just tooo hard to understand, which in a way applies to both males and females to be fair!

No Iranian wife for me, thank you!

No Iranian wife for me, thank you!

:clap2:

You see, just browse through the entire pages of this topic, yet you won't find one single male member's harsh and insecure reaction to male-bashing comments of the female members on this board! Yet as you may have already noticed the female poster above me has repeatedly made remarks against those comments she does not favor...

So basically if you do not wish to associate with certain individuals, community or group, etc you either do not have liaghat, or you don't deserve to be with them?

This directly indicates the obvious!

Criticize us, bash us, pinpoint our shortcomings, hate us... we'll digest them all as we respect your thoughts and value freedom of speech, but please do not hate because of others people's perception of you!

As an iranian woman...I'm quite insulted.

shayad leaghate zane iraniye KHOOB ro nadarin!!

Just a thought.

lol so if an Iranian girl or 100s of them somehow come to this forum and the conclusion that she or they do not want an Iranian husband or even boyfriend with tons of -lets even say bogus- reasons, should I as an Iranian man be insulted?!!! This is so typical women, Iranians in particular, to be the magnet to all kind of offense and insults! Even of the imaginary kind!lol Another reason one should not get a wife, let alone the Iranian kind! :icecream:

LOL, I mean had someone pointed at her personally accusing her of all those disliked traits, I could have somewhat better understood her frustration or the So-Called "Insulted" . LOL almost on a daily basis we get bashed by female members, yet we just take it eat it and get on our lives without getting insecure!

Then some say why do you dislike Iranian women? :damn:

Zero tolerance for criticism, extremely sensitive and illogical...

zane irooni shuar mikhad keh azash money bigireh va zane bereh hal koneh va baghiash hichi ! zane irooni hamash money mikhad ! :punishing_wft:

Wow!

What replies!

Yes you didn't point me out to critisize me but you generalized all Iranian women and put them together in a pot. I know those iranian women you're talking about but I don't really think it's fair to generalize and put EVERY SINGLE IRANIAN WOMAN in one category. In a way, you're putting ME in that category as well and I'm sure there are alot of lovely Iranian women out there who don't have the characteristics that most men here have been mentioning.

It's not an insecure reaction. I personally have never really cared much for what strangers think of me. Friends? Yes I care. I know I consider one of you men a friend, the others, I haven't had a chance to really communicate with and get to know your deeper sides and know why you feel the way you feel.

I don't agree with Iranian male bashing either! I think there are wonderful Iranian men out there even though I've seen my fair share of liars, cheaters, guys who want to marry a girl for money as well, or for the way she looks, use, abuse, then leave....does that mean I should say all Iranian men are like that?? NO! I do not nor will I ever do that.

Keano, I have tolerance for critisicm, it's generalizing and stereotyping that bothers me! It's two different things! So in respect to your comment, all you needed to add was that the women that YOU have met and been around, these were their personalities. Don't put every other Iranian girl in the mix. Just because you haven't met them doesn't mean they don't exist.

No need for the three of you to gang up on me and personally call me critical, over-sensitive, illogical, and everything that is wrong with women and more importantly iranian women!

Also, you say that I bashed you, hated you, pointed out your shortcomings, hated you. I only said a sentence....and I got many more paragraphs...

Edited by Ava_T