Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

It is believed that the further aways two people's genes are from each other, the healthier children :;):

That's what I've heard all along....

yeah but that just means dont marry your first cousins or close family not grab anyone from another nationality!!!

Ask a redneck and he begs to differ!Lol :))):))):))):)))

But yes, when they speak of such risks at its most they target villages and small communities! Not nations or races! well unless you are fürher's doctor!Lol :haha:

I wouldnt mind marry a foreign guy...doctors say its better...

Care to elaborate on exactly how?

The penis and vagina sizes are more compatible!

Wouldnt it be more compatible if they were related? :haha:

Wouldnt it be more compatible if they were related? :haha:

Well, in some cases, the vagina yearns for something new! Hence why some women like to try dark sausage!

In my international list 5th is persian girls, I just can't explain it there's something about them. Persians men I can't explain it there's something about them, it's a strange vibe I get, it's really humble

In my international list 5th is persian girls, I just can't explain it there's something about them. Persians men I can't explain it there's something about them, it's a strange vibe I get, it's really humble

That vibe is just indigestion, just drink some warm milk!

lol your so funny, no but i'm serious

i like iranian girls!

they look good, even tho most have to shave their moustaches! (haha no offense girls)

they're usuallu nice and clean too :huglove: :air_kiss_wft:

i like iranian girls!

they look good, even tho most have to shave their moustaches! (haha no offense girls)

its called wax. mwa

i like iranian girls!

its called wax. mwa

:lol: doesnt wax hurt?

Welll... I thought I add my two cents. First of all, I was born in Iran and raised in America and I hate to say it but I am mostly americanized but still I would perfer to marry an Iranian husband but it will be difficult for me to find cause I have a bad image of Iranian men. As mentioned in other previous threads, Iranian men (some of them) think they are the center of the universe, and they want their wife to just clean.. and cook, and I don't like gossiping. In addition, many Iranian men are over aggressive and too controlling.

I believe communication is very important so in my experience with dating Iranian men is that I don't much about Iran so I am hoping to find a guy to somewhat teach me about my culture along from what I have learned from my parents and hopefully teach him something too. Believe it or not, I have been on date with a guy at a restaurant and the guy the left because I didn't know the difference between the different type of Kabobs. However, the one thing I am firmly against for now is marrying an iranian guy from Iran and bringing themto America.

You should be with an Iranian man who is in love with u and who doesn't label me and accepts and respects me and talk about loving you but shows you their love.

By the way, I was just trying to answer the thread question but just because I speak about my opinion of Iranian men doesn't mean I have certian opionions about Iranian girls too(although I am one too) like Iranian girls wears toooo tooooo much maake-up, and most are trying to look like Pamela anderson(getting botox and boob job). I guess u can tell I don't really hang out with Iranians females or Men.

As an Iranian man I have to say! I don't think that I'm the centre of the universe! :)

Because....

I AM THE UNIVERSE! :))) J/K

Seriously though! If you want to marry an Iranian guy! At least find someone in your area! Someone who is familiar with both, western and eastern culture!

Good luck!

Dude who would even get married nowaday? No matter how much I think no matter from what angle I try to approach marrage I still can't understand it. Why would you get married? Think about it;

1) Emotional support??? marriage is nothing but giving yourself a headache, fight and arguing all the time

2) Financial support??? you can work and earn money and spend it all for yourself why you wanna share that money you own?

3) Sex??? Are you kidding me? get a damn hooker and enjoy yourself, there is also manwhore if ladies are intersted!

4) Rasing kids??? did you know curently there are more than 25 million kids in foster houses, go adupt one its all the same and you can even choose the one you like!

What else? why would you get married to a fool to make your life even more miserable that it already is?

Here is a TRUE STORY!!

My buddy, Dominik who is a doctor and college phrof decided to get married. he said well you know I'm getting a little old and I guess its the time to get married so that I can have someone always next to me, someone I can talk to, someone that would take care of me. He thought he can go home and sweet home there be someone always waiting for him, have the homemade food ready, clean the house, love and romance. The dude got married and I went to visit them after 7 months I swear he lost so much wait he was so stressed, I asked him what's wrong??

He told me know that I've got married I have to cook, wash, clean, spend for two person. I have give her money when she goes out with her friends. I have to take her out for shopping. I'm always thinking where is she cuz she is never home. all these aside I can't do anything, I'm limited only to one vagina! His wife was leaving the house he said, "hun, can you take the garbage out with you?"she responded, "you do it, it smells!"

I felt so bad :thmbdn2xw:

Dude who would even get married nowaday? No matter how much I think no matter from what angle I try to approach marrage I still can't understand it. Why would you get married? Think about it;

1) Emotional support??? marriage is nothing but giving yourself a headache, fight and arguing all the time

2) Financial support??? you can work and earn money and spend it all for yourself why you wanna share that money you own?

3) Sex??? Are you kidding me? get a damn hooker and enjoy yourself, there is also manwhore if ladies are intersted!

4) Rasing kids??? did you know curently there are more than 25 million kids in foster houses, go adupt one its all the same and you can even choose the one you like!

What else? why would you get married to a fool to make your life even more miserable that it already is?

Here is a TRUE STORY!!

My buddy, Dominik who is a doctor and college phrof decided to get married. he said well you know I'm getting a little old and I guess its the time to get married so that I can have someone always next to me, someone I can talk to, someone that would take care of me. He thought he can go home and sweet home there be someone always waiting for him, have the homemade food ready, clean the house, love and romance. The dude got married and I went to visit them after 7 months I swear he lost so much wait he was so stressed, I asked him what's wrong??

He told me know that I've got married I have to cook, wash, clean, spend for two person. I have give her money when she goes out with her friends. I have to take her out for shopping. I'm always thinking where is she cuz she is never home. all these aside I can't do anything, I'm limited only to one vagina! His wife was leaving the house he said, "hun, can you take the garbage out with you?"she responded, "you do it, it smells!"

dont forget most iranian girls are NOT like that!

Here is a TRUE STORY!!

dont forget most iranian girls are NOT like that!

Oh yeah I forgot that iranians stink betterstink.gif

Iranian husband all the way baby!

Oh and I can't stand gharbzadeh Iranian guys. I like the one's who can act reaaalllyyy Iranian, even if it's for humour! I Love it and I love the fact that he would be able to adapt to both environments.

Well my opinion 4 years of existence of this thread has changes a tiny bit (Man I can't believe it's already been 4 years since this topic was initiated).

Anyhow I have been less of a male sluuuut :haha: this could be due to my busy schedule and the age process, or perhaps because I have been through a few relationships... I would most probably marry an Iranian girl, kids? uhhhhh I am not sure, when I see friends with kids it just frightens me, no life, no fun, no sleep... oh well, it's not for me I guess, or perhaps not at this point. I must admit that my best sexual intercourse experience has been without a doubt hand dwon the American girls, I don't know what makes them better in bed, but for some odd reason tey're a lot better than even Canadian girls! I know this sounds strange, but it's true.

If I were to spent the rest of my life with a girl it must be an Iranian girl I guess, we will not have cultural clashes, nor racial arguments...

soooo, yeah that's it!

ohoh I was bored and was looking around in old foroums and look what Ib found :eek_wft:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=3271

look at the first post- keano's :haha:

Your avatar calls for this:

Dash dash dash dash dasham man...

I am proud of every single word I said in that beautiful thread! :kn

Who ever is looking for Persian husband i am there :winkiss: