Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
karach

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

ok faghad amade bash be jibetam hamleh konan aziz :)))

nah.. unhaei keh beh jib ham hamleh mikonan,beheshoun ma migim, shoghal. :)))

ok faghad amade bash be jibetam hamleh konan aziz :)))

nah.. unhaei keh beh jib ham hamleh mikonan,beheshoun ma migim, shoghal. :)))

pas i rephrase: dokhtarhaye iran mesle shoghalan! :))) kamerun tooyeh jibet ye shghal trap bezar badan dokhtar az iran begir :bandana:

My only wish is marry with a Persian girl.I will go to Iran for find someone :clap2:

are you sure ? do know good and deep persian girls ?

Actually, i dont.But im sure.Anyway, too many Persian girl living in here but i cant find one.

I probably wont marry a persian/iranian guy

Ive just always felt my mentality and way of thinking is so different from the iranian guys ive known.. I dont know, i think i see myself with a european

But its not like i will close my eyes to all iranian guys, id never limit myself to date just one type of person =)

Ive just always felt my mentality and way of thinking is so different from the iranian guys ive known.. I dont know, i think i see myself with a european

But its not like i will close my eyes to all iranian guys, id never limit myself to date just one type of person =)

Why Persian guys are very unpopular?Whole of Persian girls who living out of Iran dont want to marry with Persian guys.I dont know what is non-Persian girls thinking about Persian guys.

Actually...Persian girls are too sweet for my idea.If we have a list of beauty of world, i will put Persian girls on first line.

kemrun jaan dokhtarhaye kharaj az iran nemikhan shohar irani bokonan bekhater eynka mardhayee ke faghad tooyeh iran boodan darkeshonn nemitoonan bokonan va dastesh khodeshoon nits. tarz tafakoreshoon 1 donya ba ham fargh mikone va eyn baese moshkelhaye ziadi mishe...vagarna mardhaye irani kheliy ham doost dashtani hastan

kemrun jaan dokhtarhaye kharaj az iran nemikhan shohar irani bokonan bekhater eynka mardhayee ke faghad tooyeh iran boodan darkeshonn nemitoonan bokonan va dastesh khodeshoon nits. tarz tafakoreshoon 1 donya ba ham fargh mikone va eyn baese moshkelhaye ziadi mishe...vagarna mardhaye irani kheliy ham doost dashtani hastan

Farsim kheili mahdud so nafamidam whole story...

sorry...what im saying is that the reason iranian girils who have spent their life outside of iran cannot marry iranian men in iran is that the men in iran have no understanding and sympathy for our way of life bcuz they are used to life in iran and their way of thinking about women. Therefore there is always a major culture clash between the two resulting in many problems...hopefully u wont experience this :friends:

sorry...what im saying is that the reason iranian girils who have spent their life outside of iran cannot marry iranian men in iran is that the men in iran have no understanding and sympathy for our way of life bcuz they are used to life in iran and their way of thinking about women. Therefore there is always a major culture clash between the two resulting in many problems...hopefully u wont experience this :friends:

thanks...Women rights are very important.Nobody can put a line.

and i think, usually childrens suffering between these cultures.Bad.

Why Persian guys are very unpopular?Whole of Persian girls who living out of Iran dont want to marry with Persian guys.I dont know what is non-Persian girls thinking about Persian guys.

Actually...Persian girls are too sweet for my idea.If we have a list of beauty of world, i will put Persian girls on first line.

Haha i dont know if i can say iranian guys are unpopular.. i know lots of iranian girls who cant even imagine marrying someone non-iranian.. Based on my personal experiences i dont think that iranian guys would be the perfect match for me, but then again i know you cant just generalise like that and go "no iranian guy will ever be my type"

I mean overall i think iranian guys are among the most charming and goodlooking and kindhearted, but the ones ive met also have some common negative traits which are just unacceptable to me in a partner, so.. yeah.. i dont really know what im saying at this point.. sorry.. haha... too much coffee maybe :haha:

no a career as an Iranian husband!Lol :))):))):)))

i am sure that girl was very lucky to have you as an iranian Husband ! mardaye irani nemuneh hastan !

As I've mentioned before, I'd like to marry a girl that doesn't have a penis!

:))):))):))):)))

Equality and Women Rights:

I'm 110% for women equality and indepedence. However, the problem I see is that some women are placing double-standards on this. These women talk about independence and equal rights and still want a man to pay, open the doors, carry the bags every time. This is not independence and equality. Yeah, I believe in being a gentleman and I consider myself to be one. The problem I have is those women who EXPECT the man to pay, open the door, etc everytime. You expect that out of me? Then I expect cleaning, cooking, and good sex! Hahah.

lol ajaba! u guys only do "gentleman bazi" for a short period of time, badesh az kallatoon miofte biroon!

anyways man ke khodaroshok gharar nist az shoharam pool gharz konam, i will cook my own dinner, and clean my own bed...i definitely wont be cleaning up after my husband :D just like my gorgeous and beautiful mom! :punk: that i would like to call equality! :D

As I've mentioned before, I'd like to marry a girl that doesn't have a penis!

aw ull make that girl feel so special al! lol no kidding

Hello Peeps: this is my opinion...I wouldnt mind marry a foreign guy...doctors say its better...even...but if i do..i def want my kid to know about my culture and his/her dad's..as well as the religion..i want them to know both religions and by the age 16 or 17 they will choose what beliefs they want to be...for the rest of their life...

but its my responsibility as a mother..to teach them about my faith and his/her father and the culture of both his/her parents....

my ansawer is yes.. i wuld love to haev a realtioship wid an irani gal... i like irani girls.. very preetty.. beautiful.. and unpredictable.. and since i love my irani girl.. so no regrets there :huglove:

I wouldnt mind marry a foreign guy...doctors say its better...

Care to elaborate on exactly how?

I wouldnt mind marry a foreign guy...doctors say its better...

Care to elaborate on exactly how?

I was thinking the same q as you pourya.. what could be medically better when marrying (or do you mean having children with, cause that makes more sense, but still not) someone outside your own race? does it minimise the chances of you two being related somehow or what? :S

It is believed that the further aways two people's genes are from each other, the healthier children :;):

That's what I've heard all along....

hala vaghean dastan chieh keh mardhayeh iruni,kilu kilu zanayeh iruni ro talagh midan ? ye jayeh kar mashkukeh :D !

It is believed that the further aways two people's genes are from each other, the healthier children :;):

That's what I've heard all along....

yeah but that just means dont marry your first cousins or close family not grab anyone from another nationality!!!