• Shirazi girrrl
    • Shazdeh Khanom
    • October beauty
    • Keano
    • DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI
    • KittyCat
    • Kimo

Ok folks!

Time 2 choose "member of the season", the criterias to choose the candidates were:

- Consistent poster within last whole month

- Minimum posts of 50 (Hey Kitty! You were 1 short, though granted :D )

- Currently active

Folks!

Go right ahead and choose your ideal member, hey remember:

No self favouritism!!! :))

The Poll will get closed Monday 11:00pm (New York time).

BTW should I have forgotten anybody's name please remind me to add them up!

Happy voting! :DD

yoohoo my name is overthere :DD

kheili mamnoon hametoon dooseton daram >>> chi shod een mahabato hami alaan biroon amad :D

mahan come and vote for me and i wont tell them what happend that night :D just kidding

Agha soltan lotfan bia baramon vote kon shenidam vote shoma 5ta hesab mishe :D

and as keano said and as its common no one can vote for himself

So I'v voted for my dear brother pourya >> chakhaan :D

But im telling u from now if i won i'll give rice n suger n corn for free :D >> like there is a hope

Im wondering can i register new usernames and keep voting for myself :D (joke) just wanted to point to this hehe

Im wondering can i register new usernames and keep voting for myself  (joke) just wanted to point to this hehe

Hey Kimo jan! :):)

well, i think voting here is based on the presumption that ppl won’t register and vote for themselves! Not everyone likes to “win” by cheating, let's leave that to the honorable GWB!! :p :p

Hey Kimo jan! :)  :)

well, i think voting here is based on the presumption that ppl won’t register and vote for themselves! Not everyone likes to “win” by cheating, let's leave that to the honorable GWB!! :p  :p

43898[/snapback]

Yes sure :)

koool!!! :):):)

Hey Kimo jan! :)  :)

well, i think voting here is based on the presumption that ppl won’t register and vote for themselves! Not everyone likes to “win” by cheating, let's leave that to the honorable GWB!! :p  :p

43898[/snapback]

Yes sure :)

43911[/snapback]

chera baraye kimo vote nemikonid huh chara nemizarid bebare mikhain maaro aziat kone too khoone ba gerye kardanesh >>> My mother using my username :D

chera baraye kimo vote nemikonid huh chara nemizarid bebare mikhain maaro aziat kone too khoone ba gerye kardanesh >>> My mother using my username :D

43944[/snapback]

C'mon peeps!!!!

Don't disappoint Kimo's mom!

:)) :)))

43944[/snapback]

awww :angel:

43987[/snapback]

:)))

awww thanx Dokhtar tehrooni u are nice vali mamanm :wub: computer balad neest age ye moghe deer kardam baraye nahaar miad seeme internet mikeshe biroon :D khoda hefzesh kone va mamane shoma ham hefz koneh :)

azizan shoma midonid ke man az shoma hastam va shoma az man hastin ,, and dont even doubt that i love you guys and to prove my love I'll give each person who votes for me a kiss :D chon man ye aadame tanha hastam dar een forum :c yaani age baraye man vote kardid ghol midam ke ajr begirid chon een aadame badbakht ( :huh: me) khosh haal kardid

baraye kimo vote kon ... pashiman nemishi ( a sexy girl winking with her left eye :D )

va age ham az man khoshetoon naiomad eshkaal nadare vote for keano or pourya mohem eene ke pesarhaa bebaran :DD lets beaaat the girlz : >>> racist :D

what my sis BehnoushY name is NOT not on the list??!! :no:

I voted for pourya :D

Even though sar-be-saram mizare practically 99.9999999% of the time and the majority of his comments (90%) are sexual AND even though he thinks sooooooooooooo highly of himself.....

he hangs more at bia2 than anyone else!!!

:))):)))

j/k pourya..

i voted for you because even with all the above things you make everyone feel welcome...and are truly good-hearted.

WOW!! :rolleyes:

I’m truly flattered, honoured and speechless!

Especially hearing such comments and endorsement from my arch foe Angel khanoom!lol j/k :D ;)

It means truly a lot to me! :b

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE VOTED AND ESPEC. THOSE WITH GOOD TASTE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR POURYA KHAANE GOL!lol :p