Forum | Bia2.com
KittyCat

Beauty or Brains?

Which one do you perfer on your partner?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you perfer on your partner?

• Beauty
    • Brains

Brains.

If behind a beautiful face there is nothing of substance that person does not have anything to offer a relationship.

both..hehe :D

43407[/snapback]

AND straight? :)))

Yeah, I like a combination as well, but if I were to choose one it would have to be brains! There is something sexy about smart boys! and girls ofcourse...

haha yeah its really hard to find them~ most of the guys i know the amrikais are usually cute but stupid ( and i have not met a amrikai that is samrt and good looking)

and 4 persian guys i have met a some that smart and good looking ( but, yes they are rare)

but if i had to choose i would choose brains.... :b :b :b

Know what?

All my study buddies were western...never studied with persians or any other middle eastern group!!

Westerners are quite smart....not necessarily in high school but they are quite bright when they get into university!!

Know what?

All my study buddies were western...never studied with persians or any other middle eastern group!!

Westerners are quite smart....not necessarily in high school but they are quite bright when they get into university!!

44094[/snapback]

thank god...lol

the uni is the BEST place to meet Sexy, smart and eligible partners! Many girls have had THE chance of their life to meet ME there!lol :ad

You mean meeting ME people or you? ;)

the uni is the BEST place to meet Sexy, smart and eligible partners! Many girls have had THE chance of their life to meet ME there!lol :ad

44115[/snapback]

:))) etemad be nafse o negah!!

As long as she is not a psycho, or kholo chel I can live with her!!!

I voted 4 beauty, just cuz I love pretty girls,

Well afterall she can use my great intelligence and smartness!!! :ad :kn

Cuz I am the conceited King! :kn :dance:

Guest BehnoushY

I'd say brain...brain last longer!!!! Beauty last for a while but without brain...?!

What's brain if there is no feeling? :huh:

What's beauty if there's no grace and sensuality? :sh

I believe in women who are able to be both sensual and kind (these are related to mind and brain), but also cute (at least!) and not boring (I mean who don't talk only about baseless stuff such as clothes, stupid movies, etc...). B)

So I choose brain. But I think a cute girl is enough, no need to get with a real beauty if she has no brain. :ad

This is usually what ends up happening with people who only have one of the two: ( I said usually...)

-Beautiful people that are stupid are easily pushed into drugs and etc. and die at an early age. ex: Marilyn Monroe, Gia Carangi (Angelina fans would know),etc.

-Ugly people with brain finish school, make great money, and go on extreme makeover (not necessarily the TV show, but plastic surgery) and look better than naturally beautiful people! hahaha

But ofcourse, us persians have them both so no worries... :ad

Why is it such a hard thing to believe that beautiful people also have brains?!?!  :angry:

45176[/snapback]

Who says its hard?

Your own comment was that beautiful people are stupid. Smart people are ugly!  :)

45186[/snapback]

I don't think so... you probably didn't quiet understand my point there. haha

My comment was about people who only have one of the two, so obviously it doesn't include beautiful AND smart people. I said beautiful people that are stupid are usually pushed into drugs...

Smart people that are ugly usually make good money and get plastic surgery....

Not that, beautiful people are stupid, period. Smart people are ugly, period. lol

How can you read my post, and come up woth your reply? Specially after my last sentence about us persians? :rolleyes:

BUT there are ppl who think like that! I've met quite a few.

"OMG I'm so surprised...you're ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT!!!" :angry: