Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
parande

Describe ur ideal partner!

they asked a "tork" guy, that whose ur ideal partner? he replied: my ideal partner has the figure of jennifer lopez and the personality of " hazrate fatemeh zahra" ..!!!! ;)

Beauty is in our eyes ! it depend how you look at things or people .... being related to them somehow, is a factor too !

and no, that's not true, it was a joke! :rolleyes:

lol :lol: funny but there is actually a truth hidden in all its humour! Many men (even women) although not admitting, still would prefer such paradoxical creature as a partner! ”the best of the two worlds” as they say! ;)

there is a hidden Tork in all of us...NO Offence !!!! this "tork" jokes has became a figur of speech, it doesn't really mean , that we mean the jokes abt torks ! :v

okaaaaaay.....funny but do u mean tork as in those that live in turkey or those who are azari!!!!?!?! coz im partly azari so if it is i take bk the thinking its funny part...

I know this thread was to serve some humor, but I hereby deviate its original purpose and turn it into a much more serious discussion, just because I don't feel like starting a new thread!

A girl who would not become mooye damaagh in my everday life

A girl who would be as calm and easy going as myself

A girl who will not hate other girls (90% of Iranian girls I have met hated other girls claiming most of their friends are guy friends, this is just annoying, I don't know why we guys always get along with each other and enjoy each others' company, while girls try to avoid other girls when they're hanging out with guys could it be "Jealousy"?????

A girl who has great body and feminine features

A girl who respects and supports my career, especially my music

A girl who's at least 10 years younger than me

A girl who won't agitate me with her Geer daadanha and picking on the smallets things

A girl who has lots of class

A girl who can take my extreme nastiness in bed :p

A girl who is good in sex and is not afraid of BJs and touching my dic*

A girl who has thick hair

I will avoid azzless girls

I will avoid girls with excessive amount of ego in them, too much ego in girls is a huge no no and a big turn off for me (Let us the gents take care of the Ego department) :))

That's it for now!

:)) :)) :)) :))

I know this thread was to serve some humor, but I hereby deviate its original purpose and turn it into a much more serious discussion, just because I don't feel like starting a new thread!

A girl who would not become mooye damaagh in my everday life

A girl who would be as calm and easy going as myself

A girl who will not hate other girls (90% of Iranian girls I have met hated other girls claiming most of their friends are guy friends, this is just annoying, I don't know why we guys always get along with each other and enjoy each others' company, while girls try to avoid other girls when they're hanging out with guys could it be "Jealousy"?????

A girl who has great body and feminine features

A girl who respects and supports my career, especially my music

A girl who won't agitate me with her Geer daadanha and picking on the smallets things

A girl who has lots of class

A girl who can take my extreme nastiness in bed :p

A girl who is good in sex and is not afraid of BJs and touching my dic*

A girl who has thick hair

I will avoid azzless girls

I will avoid girls with excessive amount of ego in them, too much ego in girls is a huge no no and a big turn off for me (Let us the gents take care of the Ego department) :))

That's it for now!

nemidoonam valla... mano sare kar gozashti to

vaghti 15 saalam bood gofti vaysa legal shodi miam khastegari... now i've been legal for over a year now and u still havent asked for my hand

chikar mishe kard dige :D