Forum | Bia2.com

make no mistake, this is nooo coincident  :no:  :no:  :no:  actually, this theory says that "... nothing in this world is random; the entire "onesong" is exquisitely synchronized"... the funny thing is that when i posted, houmanator signed in, and i was like, wow, we've had this debate going on for a while now, and today, as i was about to make a new post after quite a while, he signed in, so i was like wow, this goes to support the theory that there is no randomness in the universe,our thought pattern is connected... hope it makes sense  :bl  :bl  :p  :p

98642[/snapback]

Well the connection that Jung is talking about is created by our mind. And there is a perfect explanation for such behavior. Ability of the mind to predict the future tantamounts to a great evolutionary advantage. I don't know whether I cited this example before or not, this is similar to the Pavlov's dog.

But going back to randomness: There is no such a thing as randomness, and I totally agree with that. But the deductions and the premise for this that I'm refering to, are a bit different from the conclusions you are making out of it.

I think everything that happens for each person is his own choice(and not fate)...his own choice or in case of defeat is his own mistake...

there is no fate...we are the fate and we make it with our choices...each indivitual in this world is one part of this fate...with every choice that we make,we can change the world...everything depends on eachother...every decision,,,every movement,,every thought

Guest triple555

well i will state my view of this topic later cause i've read through the whole thread and observed what all has been discussed however since the 6th sense also was brought up.. Along with the power of having great amount of FOCUS.. i really want to start a thread about that :happy_wft: this is a total different subject so i should open up a different thread :headphonedance:

Free will.

I don’t believe in free will. However I still feel an illusion that I’ve free will. I live my life like I’ve free will.

I see free will just like a mathematical at random function. Actually that does not exist. It’s based upon the program of your calculator that makes it and there is the law of major numbers. Playing dice is the same. You think that the results are at random but laws of physics makes them like that.

We think that we choose free. In reality it just shows your desires, rational thinking, stupidity, etc. You are born with your desires and you learn to develop them by experience. Rational models lead to required result. Blame your parents for your stupidity.

Maybe QM can add some difficulties to this discussion.

Anyways, which modern philosopher believes in free will?

I am lost guy ! :clap2:

I am lost guy ! :clap2:

A bilderbugher who is a victim of his own scheme? :grrr_weather_wft: