Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

SH A GH A Y E GH

akhhhhhhhh...no chickfight??? :unsure::please::argue: I brought pillows filled with goose feather for you 2 come on fight :poke:

aawwwhh thats cute but no sorry.no chickfights.i dont think she's interested either

i love this===> :poke:

so lets wrestle, me and you I'm extremely interested :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

421374~Wrestle-Posters.jpg

one last comment; what you wrote above is exactly the kinda unnecessary comment that makes me wonder what poor shaghayegh ever did to you ;)

i write whatever i want to write as long as its not inappropriate.

mage nagofti dige nemikhooni post hamo

chera khoondi dobare

let it go baba chera inghadr defend mikoni az oun does she pay u for this?

she's a beautiful girl and whoever comes online and bashes her is just jealous and bikar :D

ohhhh so ppl are not allowed to talk about those who look beautiful to u and if u do they're jealous and bikar?u know what?u're even more bikar.at least i had a point.none of u had an answer for me.which means ke javab nadarin aslan!by repeating the word JEALOUS u're not making ANY sense and i simply ignore it.

jelaous...ye chize jadid begoo baba

she's a beautiful girl and whoever comes online and bashes her is just jealous and bikar :D

ohhhh so ppl are not allowed to talk about those who look beautiful to u and if u do they're jealous and bikar?u know what?u're even more bikar.at least i had a point.none of u had an answer for me.which means ke javab nadarin aslan!by repeating the word JEALOUS u're not making ANY sense and i simply ignore it.

jelaous...ye chize jadid begoo baba

baba to enghad cherto pert gofti man 2-3 khat az posteto khondam dige nakhoondam. i'm not saying u're jealous b/c u think she's ugly. it's fine to think someone is ugly, but to write essays about it and hers khordan over it like you do is what makes us say you'r jealous. why dont u go take a look at ur posts and tell me what comes to ur mind. you sound like a 13 year old girl who has nothing better to do but writing posts longer than college papers about how horrible shaghayegh is.

badesham harfe dahaneto befahm. man ye chizi goftam to chera zood mesle heyvoon oomadi kherkheram ogerefti? man toro ke quote nakardam, for all you know i could have been talking about someone else.... did you feel like that post was made towards you cuz u're guilty of jealousy? ;)

write this: obviously you are obsessed and green with envy to go around copying and posting such insidious remarks about an individual. All it shows, is your contemptuous attitude and ill manners

http://dvd.monstersandcritics.com/reviews/...amp;comlimit=10

does that link ring a bell?

k now we all know u're jealous and crazy. case closed.

I wanted to read all of it b4 posting but I was just too long! :D

anway..I only have one simple point to make! -you DONT have to call someone ugly to be Jelous of them! -when u try to inform the public that she is beautiful b/c she's visited the doctor more often then most of us have its just like saying she is damn ugly but that plastic sure looks good! - hence..you're not giving HER credit! -u're just trying to make her look bad! - now why would anyone want to do that is what I dont understand?! -mage bichare jaae kasi ro tang karde! dare zendegisho mikone!

People act like all the men are after her! and they're left alone b/c she exists! baba joon instead of focusing on ruining her career why dont people focus more on making their own lives!?

hahah sh82nak bia berim ta nayoomade bege "shoma 2taa bikaro avazieen." alan bad ein postaaye mano poste to che foshbaranemoon mikone :lol:

hahahaha :harhar_wft[1]: that doesnt sound so bad! shayad 4ta fohshe jadid yaad gereftam :D :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw.. that other post is supposed to say "get this:" not "write this:"

hayajan dashtam engar eshtep shod :punishing_wft:

hahah sh82nak bia berim ta nayoomade bege "shoma 2taa bikaro avazieen." alan bad ein postaaye mano poste to che foshbaranemoon mikone :lol:

lol na eshtebah gerefti man az oonash nistam!

inja ham be kasi fohsh nadadam ta hala ,masalan nagoftam HEYVOON !!!

let it go

I wanted to read all of it b4 posting but I was just too long! :D

anway..I only have one simple point to make! -you DONT have to call someone ugly to be Jelous of them! -when u try to inform the public that she is beautiful b/c she's visited the doctor more often then most of us have its just like saying she is damn ugly but that plastic sure looks good! - hence..you're not giving HER credit! -u're just trying to make her look bad! - now why would anyone want to do that is what I dont understand?! -mage bichare jaae kasi ro tang karde! dare zendegisho mikone!

People act like all the men are after her! and they're left alone b/c she exists! baba joon instead of focusing on ruining her career why dont people focus more on making their own lives!?

I still totaly agree w/my last post :D :D harfe khanoom yekie! :harhar_wft[1]:

baba to enghad cherto pert gofti man 2-3 khat az posteto khondam dige nakhoondam. i'm not saying u're jealous b/c u think she's ugly. it's fine to think someone is ugly, but to write essays about it and hers khordan over it like you do is what makes us say you'r jealous. why dont u go take a look at ur posts and tell me what comes to ur mind. you sound like a 13 year old girl who has nothing better to do but writing posts longer than college papers about how horrible shaghayegh is.

badesham harfe dahaneto befahm. man ye chizi goftam to chera zood mesle heyvoon oomadi kherkheram ogerefti? man toro ke quote nakardam, for all you know i could have been talking about someone else.... did you feel like that post was made towards you cuz u're guilty of jealousy? ;)

first of all I DID NOT SAY THAT SHE'S UGLY!!! what r u talking about?

2nd of all i didnt say anything offensive

3rd u should get a life instead of googling my posts !!!! i mean SERIOUSLY!!! that was me on that website who wrote that,i dont copy and paste other ppl's words.

again,i didnt say she's ugly.i dont even care about her being ugly or pretty cuz im not a guy!!! darzemn i think u're really rude cuz most ppl r joking around here and u come out of..i dont know...nowhere (LOL) and call me HEYVOON n stuff like that.thanks!

k

1) idk if u actually said she is ugly or not, but u wrote 5 pages of how she's so horrible and fake and not pretty.. which means u think she's ugly and not worthy.

2) did i say u said something offensive? NO... i even made it clearn that ure entitled to ur own opinion

3) i did NOT google ur post. i googled Shaghayegh's movie and that site came up. reading through it i saw ur posts. so dont think u're important enough for me to go google ur posts. and my point is not that u copied someone else, my point was that you are so bikar that u're going on all these sites talking about shaghayegh so horribly.

PLZ.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE dont say u dont care about her being ugly or pretty. khodeto dari jer midi ke she's this and that so u obviously do care :)

and about me being rude... ppl that know me well know that i'm not rude at all. i was not rude in my first couple posts and i'm not being rude here. all i'm trying to say is that u are totally insane when it comes to shaghayegh cuz ure writing essay-long posts about how much u hate her. and no sweetheart... nobody here is joking with u, and if they are then y are u taking them so seriously by replying with long posts?

and from what i can see ur Farsi is not that well. i said "mesle heyvoon" not "to heyvooni". i didnt say ure an animal, i said u're behaving like one.

tara joonam... i agree with ur post too lool muwahz

YOu know when you become a member to diff sites and spend hrs explaining the diff surgical procedures that Shaghayegh had to suffer through (if she actually had as many of them as u say she has! *which I highly doubt*) you either admire/like her or you hate her guts :D!

we all know you didnt go through all this trouble b/c u like shaghayegh! :D which only leaves us w/one other conclusion....now this much hatered towards someone you know nothing about only means one thing! Jealousy! so when people call u jealous its only b/c that's the only explaination for ur long nasty posts about her! hala if there is some other reason that we're not aware of plz enlighten us! I for 1 would LUv to know!

btw :...all girls are beautiful in their own way! just b/c one person is more beautiful/attractive then the average girl on the street it doesnt mean that those people's beauties are overlooked! the right people will see it! :brows:

azizan man...dokhtarhaye khoob o khoshkel...enghadr khodetoono bekhatere digaran aziyat nokonin..shaghayegh is living her life and she dont give a damn whether y'all think shes pretty or not so faghad khodetoono darin hers midin...and nobodies worth that! ba ham khoob bashin o ba ham bekhatare ye dokhtari ke aslan existance-toono nemidoone enghadr ba ham bad harf nazanin! mwah...spread love not hate :air_kiss_wft:

azizan man...dokhtarhaye khoob o khoshkel...enghadr khodetoono bekhatere digaran aziyat nokonin..shaghayegh is living her life and she dont give a damn whether y'all think shes pretty or not so faghad khodetoono darin hers midin...and nobodies worth that! ba ham khoob bashin o ba ham bekhatare ye dokhtari ke aslan existance-toono nemidoone enghadr ba ham bad harf nazanin! mwah...spread love not hate :air_kiss_wft:

Very well put. Manam hamintor fekr mikonam. :)

Hey, I wasn't around for a while, leave Niloo alone or I have to make sure no one is b!tching on her! :punishing_wft:

I feel bad cuz all this got started off me saying "you iz being jealous" :unsure: me waz pretendin to be Ali G but you 2+2=5 ppl didn't get the joke

Niloo I'm with you!

baba man mesle ye dokhmale khoob goftam opinion0amo bad neeloofar oomad mano quote kard alaki alaki cherto pert goft. manam javabesho dadam

but sh82nak and i love each other LOOOL... its just neeloofar that's fighting really :D

lolita i love that quote :friends:

spread love not hate :punk:

Hey, I wasn't around for a while, leave Niloo alone or I have to make sure no one is b!tching on her! :punishing_wft:

I feel bad cuz all this got started off me saying "you iz being jealous" :unsure: me waz pretendin to be Ali G but you 2+2=5 ppl didn't get the joke

Niloo I'm with you!

i didnt even read that loooool

Dear god, we have a cat fight on our hands... -_-

Such drama...

you call this darama?! :D daram is much more daramatic trust me! :D :D :D chi goftam!!! :D

lolita joon thnx for the nice comment! I didnt mean to fight! just talking :D I agree its silly to argue over someone who doesnt even know we exist! but that wasnt the point khanoomi! :) the point was judging people in general then advertising something about someone that you dont know for sure are true! for example saying she's had oh so many surgeries!

Broken Smile...my posts had nothing to do w/ur comment! so as far as I go..I would have sd what I sd w/ or w/o ur post! :D

Niloo jan...sorry if I sounded mean!

dige....hamin dige :D

Much Luv to Eshghe man >> Hal! :air_kiss_wft: