Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
f_a_r_s_h_i_d

You know you're Persian when....

yes me ..unless i win a lottery ...lol ..

my iranian is so bad anyways i cant talk it 2 well ...i gave this girl my no in iran like 3 years ago she called me up ..and shes like hey is it u da guy that ect ect im like ya ya shes like but why do u sound so dahati ...haha ...im like its me for real ..ect had 2 talk 2 her in english 2 make her believe its me ...im really bad with iranian women ..cuz sometimes i act as if there white chicks and i crack up jokes and then they stop and stare and im like sh!t wat i do

69544[/snapback]

LOL awww

well if you were raised outside of Iran you'll relate better to persian girls raised outside of iran~ :friends:

my iranian is so bad anyways i cant talk it 2 well ...i gave this girl my no in iran like 3 years ago she called me up ..and shes like hey is it u da guy that ect ect im like ya ya shes like but why do u sound so dahati ...haha ...im like its me for real ..ect had 2 talk 2 her in english 2 make her believe its me ...im really bad with iranian women ..cuz sometimes i act as if there white chicks and i crack up jokes and then they stop and stare and im like sh!t wat i do

69544[/snapback]

LOL awww

well if you were raised outside of Iran you'll relate better to persian girls raised outside of iran~ :friends:

69548[/snapback]

i was walking in da beach and there were couple a chicks iranian they thought probably i was not iranian maybe arab or something ,my mom calls my mob i start talking iranian ..these chicks looked at me as if i was an alien couldnt believe i was iranian ..they kept on staring afterwards they were so surprised that i was with white people ..i was with a bunch of white boys and girls ...i still can picture there face

69544[/snapback]

LOL awww

69548[/snapback]

i was walking in da beach and there were couple a chicks iranian they thought probably i was not iranian maybe arab or something ,my mom calls my mob i start talking iranian ..these chicks looked at me as if i was an alien couldnt believe i was iranian ..they kept on staring afterwards they were so surprised that i was with white people ..i was with a bunch of white boys and girls ...i still can picture there face

69552[/snapback]

they were either jelous or they liked u ~

69544[/snapback]

LOL awww

69548[/snapback]

69552[/snapback]

69553[/snapback]

they hated me they kept on looking at me as if i was an alien seriously ...

think of an alien dropping down on earth ..like oh my god ...i

i love iranian chicks but i cant afford them lol so ill stick with my multicultural chicks

lol......yes that happens alot. also, they probz got scared.....kinda like arghhh wot woz i jus saying PLZ god dont tell me he jus herd!  :)))

69555[/snapback]

i feel bad but i do this 2!~~~ You know ur Persian if you talk about EVERYTHING about other people~ ex. lets say you and your friends are shopping and another persian girl walks by in like 5 sec u've commented about every inch of her body and clothes... ex. shes too tall , shes to fat exct...

69544[/snapback]

LOL awww

69548[/snapback]

69552[/snapback]

69553[/snapback]

they hated me they kept on looking at me as if i was an alien seriously ...

think of an alien dropping down on earth ..like oh my god ...i

i love iranian chicks but i cant afford them lol so ill stick with my multicultural chicks

69558[/snapback]

you never know u might find the perfect irani girl for you ~ don't think about it too much :friends:

ive been single since 2002 ...

i wanna break record too 2008 ....lol

69566[/snapback]

:clap: lol

i bet ull find someone when you least expect it !

69567[/snapback]

im gonna expect it any day soon :fie:

LOL SO TRUE! :))):)))

some guy actually did that 2 me... lol.. I was like :nea: oooookkk... lol

I tell you whats gay ...when u bump into some1  u know and ur saying hello they start saying salam khoobin baba khoobeh famil khoobeh in khoobeh eleha shokr ect etc ..i dont get it ..i really dont know how some guys can tell girls that and they keep moving there body back on front

for me i just say hello goood bye ...and i walk away ...

69223[/snapback]

LOL SO TRUE! :)))  :)))

some guy actually did that 2 me... lol.. I was like :nea: oooookkk... lol

I tell you whats gay ...when u bump into some1  u know and ur saying hello they start saying salam khoobin baba khoobeh famil khoobeh in khoobeh eleha shokr ect etc ..i dont get it ..i really dont know how some guys can tell girls that and they keep moving there body back on front

for me i just say hello goood bye ...and i walk away ...

69223[/snapback]

69590[/snapback]

hey shirazi girl im going 2 shiraz 2moro nite for 2 nites

NO WAY!

lucky uuuuu! :c can I come lol?

hey shirazi girl im going 2 shiraz 2moro nite for 2 nites

69591[/snapback]

69593[/snapback]

b my guest ...im not much of a fan of shiraz its alrite but 2 depressing ....

summer is good but now not good

Guest miladii

hero, ur going to iran? pesar, to ke migi it's 2 depressing ...why not go 2 sum place fun? like canada.. come with me....we can go 2 a cafe or something with shiraziii :D

b my guest ...im not much of a fan of shiraz its alrite but 2 depressing ....

summer is good but now not good

69595[/snapback]

lol k I'm so comin.. I think shiraz is nice anytime u go.. so how long r u goin 4?

u go to McDonalds and order Mc Kalleh pacheh..is that one taken?

yeah :D LMAO everytime :)