Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
f_a_r_s_h_i_d

You know you're Persian when....

:))) when they take pics of their body and leave their heads off :)))

68974[/snapback]

lol they do that

Guest maheshabe14

when in their pics they look like sophia lauren and tom cruise but in person u cant even look at their face :)))

ahh ya some chick tried 2 pull off she was christina aguil..... on yahoo chat like a while back

Guest maheshabe14

:))) happened to me so many times but im lucky i look better in person

when u go on dates with ur bestfriend tagging along :)))

I tell you whats gay ...when u bump into some1 u know and ur saying hello they start saying salam khoobin baba khoobeh famil khoobeh in khoobeh eleha shokr ect etc ..i dont get it ..i really dont know how some guys can tell girls that and they keep moving there body back on front

for me i just say hello goood bye ...and i walk away ...

Guest maheshabe14

:))):))) those movements can be ver annoying..i feel ya

u know ur persian when u realize everyone u talk to knows ur mom or dad :nea::)))

You know you're a Persian girl if you give flirty eyes to persian guys , only the way a persian girl can~~~~~ :bl

68782[/snapback]

this one is sooooo true!! lol!!!! my friends actually say that i flirt differently with irooni guys than normal guys!! i dnt have a clue why.....i get more embarassed also...... :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl

you know ur a persian girl wen persian guys are seriously harsh to u most of the time but underneath they like u........wots wit that? lol... :)))

you know ur a persian girl wen ur out with ur boyfriend who happens NOT to be irooni and persian guys either swear at u both or beat the crap outta him!

(been there done that! wasnt pretty!!!)

:)))  :)))  those movements can be ver annoying..i feel ya

u know ur persian when u realize everyone u talk to knows ur mom or dad :nea:  :)))

69225[/snapback]

lol...true!! even my non-irooni friends know my maman and baba!!! :)))

you know ur a persian girl wen persian guys are seriously harsh to u most of the time but underneath they like u........wots wit that? lol... :)))

you know ur a persian girl wen ur out with ur boyfriend who happens NOT to be irooni and persian guys either swear at u both or beat the crap outta him!

(been there done that! wasnt pretty!!!)

69259[/snapback]

LOL i guess they try to hide it!...lol :nea:

You are Persian if... 1. at your party you play techno songs the whole freakin' night. 2. you drink tea at the end of the night to sober up 3. You remove the 318 emblem from your BMW and install M3 wheels on the car. 4. You brag to your friend that your BMW was shipped from Germany 5. You keep your black leather jacket on the whole night at the party eventhough it's warm as hell 6. Your parents always call you to help them fill out form that are in English 7. Your parents always complain about the food at the local persian restaurant eventhough they go there every weekend 8. All your persian friends are DJ's 9. You talk in an italian NY style dilect.."yo, ha yoo doin?" 10. After 15 years of marriage, your mother still calls your wife "

seriously i aint into cars i aint into all that ya im cool sh!t ...i dont need 2 lie 2 women 2 get girls ..maybe dats why i never get girls haha ...

all i think about is gym gym gym working out ...nothing else and ya football.....

that in itself is quite irooni!

69509[/snapback]

what is irooni going 2 gym ...???

You know ur Persian when you complain about having NO CLOTHES!! but u have like 3 walk in closets full of GUCCI , LV bags and Coach...LOL

69527[/snapback]

do u ever complain about having no clothes

You know ur Persian when you complain about having NO CLOTHES!! but u have like 3 walk in closets full of GUCCI , LV bags and Coach...LOL

69527[/snapback]

do u ever complain about having no clothes

69532[/snapback]

LOOL yes all the time my parents get soo annoyed! i begged them 4 a walk in closet and FINALLY last summer i got one!! :DD

only way i could marry an iranian is after winning a lottery ill go broke

69539[/snapback]

lol akheyyy :friends:

i know some persian guys that have sworn NEVER to marry an irooni

yes me ..unless i win a lottery ...lol ..

my iranian is so bad anyways i cant talk it 2 well ...i gave this girl my no in iran like 3 years ago she called me up ..and shes like hey is it u da guy that ect ect im like ya ya shes like but why do u sound so dahati ...haha ...im like its me for real ..ect had 2 talk 2 her in english 2 make her believe its me ...im really bad with iranian women ..cuz sometimes i act as if there white chicks and i crack up jokes and then they stop and stare and im like sh!t wat i do