Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
f_a_r_s_h_i_d

You know you're Persian when....

You know you're Iranian when you show your sefeed friends the 'I am a Persian Guy' prank call in the 'Prank Calls' section, and then say 'He makes me proud to be persian' ..

/at least that's what I did :haha:

Oh. and you know you're Persian when you put ten tonnes of makeup just to go to the store down the street.

/Okay, now *that* I don't do. Does that make me a non-Persian ?

ur persian if........

You refer to yourself as a Persian, not an Iranian.

You refer to every other Persian as a FOB.

You refuse to drive anything but a BMW or Mercedes.

You're always on the verge of trading in your Honda/Nissan for a Beamer or Mercedes.

You have a friend that designs websites.

You think Black Cats have talent.

Your wardrobe consists of black, black, and more black.

You rap along to DMX in Farsi.

You think you're the first one to come up with Persian Mafia.

You know the Persian Mafia hand sign.

You rewind the movie Clueless to show your friends the Mafia part.

You have to explain to sefeeds that a visa is not a credit card.

Your refer to your dad's friends as Amoo!

Your parents have a samovar.

You take dates out to chelo kabob.

You have a Persian rug in every room.

You have an endless supply of pistachios, dates, and figs.

You actually like carbonated yogurt drinks.

You either tip 2% or 50% but never 15%.

Your grandmother insists you eat something every time you visit her.

You refer to your group as Khodemuni.

Your parents say you're becoming Westernised anytime you get into trouble.

You know Samad is funnier than Jim Carrey.

You hug and kiss relatives you have never seen before in your life.

You curse at your teachers or strangers in Farsi

You have sudden and strange cravings for "doogh"

You wonder whether a cute girl is Persian and go up to ask her just to start a conversation

You have to constantly remind your sefeed friends to take off their shoes when they enter your house.

You know all the local Persian restaurants within a 30 mile radius of your house

You take Persian food to school or work to eat, even if it is cold kabob

You flip out when someone mistakes you for a Mexican or Indian.

You have to explain to all your friends that being Persian and Iranian are the same thing.

After a family meal, the women fight to the death over who should wash the dishes while the men sit on their behinds and play cards, waiting for their tea.

Within five minutes after you leave a party your parents are talking Shoot about all the people who they were just "ruboosy"ing while you are listening idly in the back seat of the car.

Your parents want you to become a doctor or a computer programmer.

Your dad tells you daily, "Donyayeh ayandeh, donya yeh computereh" ("The world of the future, is the the world of computers.")

You're proud to be Persian - and you pass these jokes on to all your Persian friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

LOL cute ones Sara joon!

You know you're Persian when you always hold you cell phone in your hand when you walk down the street~

You know you're Persian when you have the best GHER in partys, and you can always tell the difference in the way you walk from amrikais ( you of course Gher more when you walk~)

You know you're Persian when your parents expect you to get a 4.0 GPA

You know you're Persian when you put on " haft ghalam arayesh " to take out the trash / to get gas or just to go to the supermarket~

You know you're Persian when you see another Persian in a store and you get really excited , but then you avoid them so they can't tell your Persian~

You know you're Persian when you are in a bus/train/airplane and you see other persians talking and you try to listen to what they are saying and when they say something funny in farsi you start laughing and they turn around and look at you and you get shy/embarrassed.

You know you're Persian when you have the prettiest eyes/eyebrows compared to all your friends.

You know you're Persian when you "taroff" till you can't "taroff" anymore.

You know you're a Persian girl if you give flirty eyes to persian guys , only the way a persian girl can~~~~~ :bl

:clap: :dance: :friends: :bl

LOL cute ones Sara joon!

You know you're Persian when you always hold you cell phone in your hand when you walk down the street~

You know you're Persian when you have the best GHER in partys, and you can always tell the difference in the way you walk from amrikais ( you of course Gher more when you walk~)

You know you're Persian when you put on " haft ghalam arayesh " to take out the trash / to get gas or just to go to the supermarket~

You know you're Persian when you see another Persian in a store and you get really excited , but then you avoid them  so they can't tell your Persian~

You know you're Persian when you are in a bus/train/airplane and you see other persians talking and you try to listen to what they are saying and when they say something funny in farsi you start laughing and they turn around and look at you and you get shy/embarrassed.

You know you're Persian when you have the prettiest eyes/eyebrows compared to all your friends.

You know you're a Persian girl if you give flirty eyes to persian guys , only the way a persian girl can~~~~~ :bl

:clap:  :dance:  :friends:  :bl

68782[/snapback]

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner right here .. :clap:

LOL cute ones Sara joon!

You know you're Persian when you see another Persian in a store and you get really excited , but then you avoid them  so they can't tell your Persian~

:clap:  :dance:  :friends:  :bl

68782[/snapback]

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner right here .. :clap:

68786[/snapback]

LOL akhey merc azizam! :friends:

Guest Antonnio

you know that you're persian when you only want PHYSICAL PERFECTION...? I'm just guessing it for many many things I've read and seen here...

Hero, I actually get stared at all the time...and I am no miniskirt, Azz showing, boob showing girl...and all of a sudden out of absolute nowhere the wives start doing the hissing sound, ready to bring out the claws and scratch.....wait, not scratch, more like rip me to pieces!!

:c

I hate those perverted men. I hate em i hate em i hate em!! THEY ARE EVIL

Why do persians wear black? WHY?

OMG Angel Joon i am the sameeee way!!!!!!!!

they are sooooooooooooooooo MEAN! and they judge b4 they get to know you! :c

and they miss out on what a GREAT, LOVING, CARING and SMART person you areand they just get jelous of you looks!!! :fie: :c

i think they wear black bcuz it looks good with our sking color~

they should just divorce their loser husbands.

It's not as though we've enchanted them with a spell!

they should just divorce their loser husbands.

It's not as though we've enchanted them with a spell!

68809[/snapback]

I KNOW! well i wouldn't go as far as divorcing them but they should change their RUDE attitudes!

but if you have a husband that looks at every other girl....that's just disrespectful and personally i wouldn't stand for it. I actually wouldn't stand for alot which is why i'll be like JLO and have more than 3 hubbies in the course of a few years!! :))):))) jk!

Hero, I actually get stared at all the time...and I am no miniskirt, Azz showing, boob showing girl...and all of a sudden out of absolute nowhere the wives start doing the hissing sound, ready to bring out the claws and scratch.....wait, not scratch, more like rip me to pieces!!

:c

I hate those perverted men. I hate em i hate em i hate em!! THEY ARE EVIL

Why do persians wear black? WHY?

68803[/snapback]

I think ths post was a cry for help!lol :ad

Guest maheshabe14
:))) when they take pics of their body and leave their heads off :)))