Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Mehdizadeh

Trying to start in music....

I'd like to become one as well. As of this post I'm currently 17. I've done multiple concerts/events so I have stage experience. My biggest crowd was the musical Hairspray with 750 people attending that show. I don't really know Farsi, can emulate it however. I'm a great singer, good sax player, and plan on starting out by making my own songs completely without spending a dime on lyrics, compositions, arrangements, but mixing and the one hour in a recording studio would help. I really don't care which label I get per se. My main goal is to have at least one memorable single that Bia2 or RadioJavan will play :) any extra tips here? I have an idea of how much it can cost... but the best thing I'd be DEEPLY grateful for are Farsi lyrics!!!! I'd give full credit to any writer!!!! Below is a file of what I can do in English.

Hi there,

I know it's been a while since you posted this, in case you're still around and read this, what language do you sing in? just English? Finding a lyricist can be a challenge though.