Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bia-Ped

Amir Farjam - In Rooza Ke Mikhandi

:star1: :star1: :star1: :star1: :star3:

Really like this latest Farjam track. Always admired his voice, which I have found in the past to be underutilised. This track though really has the ingredients to support it, with an instant chorus and infectious hook. It is not perfect, the intro suffers from an imperfect marriage of electro and acoustic. It recovers though, and delivers somewhat of an anthem.

Kudos to the promo vid casting too, the chick is hottt! :brows::boobies:

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLpA2R9HJRk

Hehe, I agree! This is the best track I have heard from him, and the video shot in Stockholm looks good!

:star1::star1::star1::star2::star3:

She used to live in my home town! Hehe. You should check his other videos as she has a recurring role in them, she also appears in some other LA videos if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

:star1: :star1: :star1::star2::star3:

He definitely is a good singer, I just wish he was less influenced by Ehsan Khaje amiri, both vocally and technically so to speak. I personally like his second clip which Pourya posted above better than his latest music video, be it commercially or vocal performance. I think he can have a bright future, providing he finds his distinctive music style and sticks to it.

Having said that, I would give him 3 1/2 Stars for the latest video, as it's my less favorite track of his, as opposed to his previous tune!