Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Omid in Prison Break?

I am sitting here and having a lunch break and see this on Facebook!! Someone please pinch me and tell me that this is not his original album cover! If it is then that is taking rip off to a whole new level!!!! And congrats to the Persian art and culture is in order!!!

post-5-0-68943900-1377601315_thumb.jpg

Haha, nice Photoshop work right there. Everything in the picture is identical, except for the heads, even the pattern of wrinkles on the suit is precisely identical. :D

LOOOL actually I noticed that too, the album title (Song name) on the background though mano koshte :D

Uffffffffffffffffffff Omid is like banoo Jazmin, varry ariyaee honarmand!!! :wub: :wub: Hatman in pesare kachal az oo dozdide in axo!! Khakbarsaresh!!! Az ghiyaafeye gheire ariyaaeesh maloome ke ghadre be chenin kare zanandeyi bashe!!! :bash::thumbdown:

That most interesting part is that someone woke up one morning and decided he/she was going to Photoshop Omid's pic and somehow Prison Break Album cover seemed to be the most suitable option. Personally, I would've gone for MJ's "Thriller" cover. It's not like people actually notice these things anyway!!!

Maybe the fact that Wentworth Miller (the actor whose body was stolen) just came out of the closet as gay did the trick!lol

Wuhahaha!! Perhaps there is a subliminal message intended here :brows:

Pourya jan, is this legit, or was this the work of some photoshop proficient fan?

that is what I intend to find out with this thread! I really hope its fake and if not then someone changes it before the release!