Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TGIF! What are your weekend plans?

My first week of work is finally done, and overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I kinda found myself in mental vacuum after my return from US) and after a couple of hours on Monday it was as if I had never left!lol Tonight we are going to have our official kick off party and as usual it going to be fun! I hope so anyway, cuz there is a new Persian chick who has started working as a teacher, whom I wouldn't mind getting to know better! ;) Did I mention that I am the only male teacher at work?!!lool ;)

I have taken on one of my female friends as art student and am teaching her the style and techniques of the trade, today I am to guide her through the art museum. Will be fun!

I had a blast with my hunk, we went swimming by the beach and then beach volleyball, I was in my brand new bikini all day long and I think I got some serious sunburn on my white skin. yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy lolololzzz

• Like 1

I had a blast with my hunk, we went swimming by the beach and then beach volleyball, I was in my brand new bikini all day long and I think I got some serious sunburn on my white skin. yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy lolololzzz

:hide2::hide2::hide2::silenced::silenced::silenced:

I hop he tru ARIAN!! ? :flowers2:

• Like 1

^^^

Yeah I truly hope so!

Lousy weekend. Crappy weekend. I'm beginning to despise weekends!

Aw sorry hun, I hope ur doing fine :(

mersi azizam :friends:

My weekend started with a bad case of cold, I am staying home and watch movie and series, hoping for the best. The whole weekend goes down the drain though, lets see if I can get back on my feet on Monday

Sorry bro, but in all fairness sometimes these lazy Weekends feel so good, you stay home watch lots of movies, play games etc.

This is going to be a long Weekend here in America (Labor Weekend) so pleasure-wise it's fantastic, however not too good news for work as we are on our crucial deadline.

My weekend started with a bad case of cold, I am staying home and watch movie and series, hoping for the best. The whole weekend goes down the drain though, lets see if I can get back on my feet on Monday

Aww I hope you feel better khan dadash :)

Biam barat soup dorost konam? khasti pancake ham mitonam jash ;)

No weekend for me, I have to work on my thesis project and I can't wait to be done with this semester and also my Thesis.. I hate it so much :crosseyed::(

No weekend for me, I have to work on my thesis project and I can't wait to be done with this semester and also my Thesis.. I hate it so much :crosseyed::(

Studies... Grrrrr

Good luck with it.

Ramona, its over before you know it! Just hang in there and do your best :;):

Unicorn, just take it easy with your skateboard lool :D

Vah Vah yani ommolesho dar aavordi, yaade filmhaaye Beyk Imanverdi va malek motiyee endaakhti mano, Bodoam beram dastshooei ta alaan roo lebaasam narikhtam

:harhar2:

Vah Vah yani ommolesho dar aavordi, yaade filmhaaye Beyk Imanverdi va malek motiyee endaakhti mano, Bodoam beram dastshooei ta alaan roo lebaasam narikhtam

:harhar2:

lool khaili poroeee be khoda :boxing::punishing:

The summer is back here for the weekend, had a lovely time last night. Watching The Conjuring and then a walk in the park and late night burger by the water.

post-5-0-59469000-1378584199_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Had the summer left already bro? Damn here it seems like it has just started!

I just love Fridays, especially Friday early evenings!