Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
AbNabatChoobi

Is losing your virginity a sin???

Virginity   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should a girl keep her virginity until she is married?

• Yes she must keep her virginity
    • No keeping her virginity is her own choice

Hello friends, I am a new member and a few days ago I asked a question about virginity which seemingly became a somewhat hot topic, I am 19 years old and still a virgin, my parents from the childhood taught me a lot of valuable lessons about morals and integrity and specifically emphasized on one most important thing (to them) which is a female's virginity kept intact until she is married to her soulmate who will spend the rest of his life with her, but in all fairness I don't even feel like wanting to believe in religion let alone what it commands its believers to follow. I have been seeing this guy who I love for the past 2 years and neither one of us is thinking of getting married so soon, at the same time we both are virgin and wanna rid ourselves of it.

I know I sound very childish and perhaps come across as a bad girl but I swear I am a good girl and never wanna be portrayed as a low class teenage girl.

I need your feedback pwease... :blush2:

This topic has always been brought up by different members over the past 10 years, we have seen so much drama and relentless rants being exchanged between the members in some other threads. As I mentioned in your other question which you posted I believe in the A&A a Q thread, this is a very delicate and sensitive argument and certainly subjective as it is a personal choice for each individual.

To me personally I don't care and I have cared about it, do I prefer a virgin or a non virgin partner? honestly my answer is the second option, but do I resent those who believe otherwise? absolutely not!

Who am I or anybody else to say whether or not you should keep your virginity? it is your own decision to keep it or give it up to the one you feel special towards and love dearly!

Obviously my pick is the second option on the poll.

Back in the days virgins were used to sacrifice, so much worth were virginity and so called purity back then and still is! Lets drink to that!

Well that man who is not a virgin must have slept with a woman! Unless men sleep with each other so women could keep their virginity until marriage! :wacko:

To respond to the topic title, I don't consider it a sin unless you're sleeping around with random people all the time.

If you two went your separate ways, would you regret it?

Once my child is old enough, I'd hope he stays a virgin for a long long time...or at the minimum be in a nice long term committed relationship, that has the possibility in ending in marriage.

Edited by Ava_T
  • Like 1

Thank you for the participation everyone, love you all

Uffffffffffffffffffffffff!!! You tru ARIAN!!! LadyI Ava

What's up with all these uffffffff uffffffffffs you make? is that supposed to be a sexual expression or just a daily habit of how you react to things? hamash hey in kaaro mikonin shoma

• Like 1

Maybe you yung and drink many much mahsroob and throw ups, not good for it. Az bozorgtaret beshno va parheez kon javan, :nea:

This comment is so rude and degrading I wonder why the moderators won't do a thing about it

Maybe you yung and drink many much mahsroob and throw ups, not good for it. Az bozorgtaret beshno va parheez kon javan, :nea:

This comment is so rude and degrading I wonder why the moderators won't do a thing about it

Lol I am not offended missy, don't worry. Look at half of the rubbish that comes out of his mouth. Lol

This is his ariyayi way lol

Edited by takshakh
  • Like 1

lolololz marde aryayee eftekhare keshvar lolololz

Have you ever watched the iranian tv show "chahar khooneh"?

The way he talks reminds me of the afghan character Hingameh, only more irritating.

Edited by takshakh

awwww, that reminds me of an Iranian girl whom I was the teacher for last year! She and her family were hidden underground, seeking to stay in Sweden (I work also with such kids, providing education for them while they are hidden) and she loved that show! she could every episode by memory. and she was so excited that I too knew the show and the characters (its one of the few recent shows that I enjoyed watching) And since she did not have her grandparents here maman shokooh and her husband had become their substitute in hiding! Awwww, I miss her and hope she is well and happy wherever she is.

• Like 1

Oh tashkah! You Afghan pass! Man bayad hads mizadam ke intor bashe az esmet, pas eshkali nadare dooste man, shoma hamsayeye shareefe irani! hamsayeye aziz I forgive yu! :console:

Would being Afgan be a crime?

Why would you forgive me if I were Afgan?

You are very racist.

Also ba in hame zaboon rikhtanet boro mani'e takshakh ro yad begir.

What part of that video was racist? Aghaye mohtaram shoma ehtiyaaj darid ke movaazebe kalametoon bashin. You're walking on a thin line my friend!