Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
marde_tanhaye_shab

dorood bar bia2

Hi there and welcome to our forum, I am sure you will find what you are looking for! Happy to have you here :wave:

• Like 1

Hi Lonely man of the night :D welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Ghoorghaabeh you too welcome aboard, this is a fun and educative forum. BTW out of curiosity did you purposely misspell the translation of frog in your username or was it just a typo? :D

• Like 3

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Damn sometimes when I listen to some of these 70's music in Iran I notice so many musical faults and terrible recordings, this song being an example, horrendous mixing, off rhythm singing, some terribly wrong piano notes, off rhythm playing by some of the musicians (well given back in the days pretty much the whole music was played and recorded live it's understandable)

Nonetheless there you go Mr. Lonely man, I instantaneously found a song for you! :D

• Like 1

many loves!!! :wub: wub: :wub: Man aashege in ahangam dooste man, sepas az to!!!! :)

Dar zemn dorood bar ghoorbagheye aziz! In che namist ke entekhaaab kardeyi dooste man, pishnahad mikonam ke harche zoodtar tagheer dade va nami barazane baraye khod entekhab koni! Mesle shire ariyayee :)

pishnahad mikonam ke harche zoodtar tagheer dade va nami barazane baraye khod entekhab koni! Mesle shire ariyayee :)

Akhe mozoo injaast ke ishoon jooree ke eshtebaahi esmeshoono neveshtan Ghoorghaabeh, ehtemaale ziyaadi daarad ke eshtebaahi in esmi ro ke shoma suggest kardehid raa bezanan k*re Ariyayee, oon vaght dige jarayaan momken ast kami boghranj shavad, va beraasti ke che shavad! :D

Welcome aboard takshakh, enjoy your stay.

Bah Bah che shavad jame jame hamegi jame, Marde tnaha hamraahe Ghoobaagheh va Takshakh, all sexy usernames

Thank you and yes I knew what it means, nonetheless khoda ye shaakhe dige ham behet bede

http://mingle2.com/dating/unicorn

Halleluja

So are you a:

750px-Male-gender-sign.png

or:

female-sign.jpg

Nice!

when_you_say_im_confused_about_my_sexual

gsa-gay-straight.jpg

Phewww thanks God!

Welcome Mardeh Tanha, Takshakh & Ghoorghaabeh! Keano, nice link there bro! lol

• Like 3