Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Gelareh Sheibani - "Gharibeye Ziba" (song)

:star1::star1::star1::star1::star3:

In my opinion Gelareh has improved in every aspect from her early appearances in Googoosh Academy's first year (if I am mistaking her for someone else then I'm sorry)! Her voice, her image and her style of music all seem more clearer and mature. This song is far from perfect but it has a lot of novelty and fresh quality to it, enough to keep me listening and curious about where she is to head next, musically and artistically.

• Like 1

:star1: :star1: :star1::star2::star3:

I heard her voice for the first time last week, and although this particular arrangement sounded quite obsolete, but her unique tone of voice, along with her decent vocal ability and pitch control had me listen to the entire track (Something I often don't if I get disappointed within the first half of the songs)

• Like 1

:star1::star1::star1::star1::star3:

I enjoy listening to her music. She has this calmness in her voice, which I love.

I like her style and her voice. I agree with keano, not very impressed with the music it self, but she has good vocal abilities. I like her previous song better.

http://www.bia2.com/music/2402

Oh I remember this song and I believe she also made a video for this track and I remember I really liked at as well. Now I emphatically approve of her vocals and style, she is quite talented with such beautiful vocal quality. Thanks for sharing this track Frog jaan!

• Like 2

As she is obviously still exploring, I think she will eventually find the style that suits her best. Both the music and the videos do signal a bit of uncertainty in style.

• Like 2