Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Unrated Videos 18+

Ok you hotheads! Here is a thread for us to share the sexiest videos out there! Watch at own risk, it will do things to you! :brows: :brows: :brows:

Somehow I first time heard this song while I was in US and did not know what its unrated video looked like! Now I know!lol :drool::diablo::whip:

• Like 2

Ok you hotheads! Here is a thread for us to share the sexiest videos out there! Watch at own risk, it will do things to you! :brows: :brows: :brows:

Somehow I first time heard this song while I was in US and did not know what its unrated video looked like! Now I know!lol :drool::diablo::whip:

I am not sure about Europe but here in the States this song has been played over and over during the past 2 months. I love Robin Thicke's voice and this song overnight became such commercial and popular track. That dark hair check is khot!

Firs time I heard it I thought it was a black guy singing it! I'm sure you have seen and heard all the controversy from MTV awards when Miley Cyrus and Thicke performed this song! To be honest I dont get all the moral panic americans sometimes get while other worse stuff is easily overlooked.

Yes indeed he sounds like a typical black singer. The nice thing is that his falcetto sounds just as soothing and soft as it can be. I am sure you remember Lost without you, great track:

• Like 2