Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

How I feel Right Now

Here is a thread for us to share our feelings and emotions ...

I was hit by a serious jet lag (first time in my life) upon arrival to Sweden and the fact that I was in another environment and completely different set of mind in almost three weeks has caused a mental vacuum now that I have come back to the life and chores I left behind! I literally feel being between places and physically confused right now and am glad that I wont start working right away so I can have the time to readjust. :blink: :huh:

Hehe bro I guess your case is a combination of jet lag and lack of sleep during your stay in the States?

2 weeks ago one of my friends came back from his Australia trip and it took him literally 2 weeks to adjust

lol No I actually had no trouble sleeping! More because I just went on a leave of absence from the life here and went focusing intellectually on new impressions and also the future of Bia2.

• Like 1

I think I am getting settled again, slowly but surely, even though I am up all night! Still ... but it feels much better

Got a mild case of cold and feeling a bit weak so switched to a warmer autumn wardrobe today, good bye shorts and summer!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that bro. Get well soon :)

• Like 1

Called in sick and slept 12 hours, ate chicken soup and drank orange juice, still feeling like shiit

• Like 1

Got a mild case of cold and feeling a bit weak so switched to a warmer autumn wardrobe today, good bye shorts and summer!

Hope you will feel a lot better soon.

• Like 1