Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

Dates.....

ok since wer all persian here, i want to know how many different nationalities u guys have dared to date. And did u ever meet the parents????

hmmm...I think I've dated every nationality but Persian :lol: well, at least not 100% Persian!

- Hawaiian/persian mix <~~~~nice combo :wub:

- Turkish/persian/some European country (forgot) mixture

- white chix

- Chinese

- Arab (and not a hairy one :lol: ; this one was HOT!)

No parents... I haven't become super serious with anyone yet <_<

I know orientals aren't sexy at all, but wait, some Philipinos are soooo hot, some of them are so cute, I've heard that Aussi girls are so hot "Nicole Kidman" as an example.

i dont see any thing in nicole kidman, she has many many work done to look the way she is.

But yes their are plenty of good looking australian girls.

and asian, na i dont think so. I just dont find any thing appealing about them.

i've dated an asian guy, the min hes said i love u i got so tured off...i only knew him for like a week if that and he got so attatched to me...eeeewwwww, cant believe it. I had one date with this black guy, beautiful person he was a doctor and there was nothing wrong with him....but i just found myself not attracted to black men

Guest BehnoushY

I've never dated a non-persian and I don't think I will ever either! Not that there is anything wrong with other ppl, it's just that I can't se myself with a non Perisn guy!

I've never dated a non-persian and I don't think I will ever either! Not that there is anything wrong with other ppl, it's just that I can't se myself with a non Perisn guy!

ye i agree with u - i mean i can tell theyr gd lukin n stuff and i havnt got nething against other nationailities, but i gess there's sumthin diffrent about an iranian guy

for some reason i do not see anything attractive, like not a tiny thing attractive in asians. <_<

ROFL

according to my gfs, asians have "tiny things" if you know what i mean...

:lol:

i dont see any thing in nicole kidman, she has many many work done to look the way she is.

But yes their are plenty of good looking australian girls.

and asian, na i dont think so. I just dont find any thing appealing about them.

nicole kidman has gross old lady eyes. if i was to do an aussie girl itd be kylie. hell yea, no question.

then maybe her sister dannii and holly valance afterwards.

;) :lol:

and yes, aussie surfer girls are almost too hot.

for some reason i do not see anything attractive, like not a tiny thing attractive in asians.  <_<

ROFL

I know what you mean ;)

sorry im done quoting now. :D

but to answer the original question, i have mostly dated middle eastern persons of varying degrees. my first serious one was israeli. actually most have been israeli. but ive also been with lebanese, greek, turkish (or armenian, i forgot), and this one insanely wealthy emirati girl. i havent really dated persians because they are pretty difficult to deal with. i mean, here you have to also date their parents, too... and that Shoot is just not cool with me. i went out with a half german half iranian once but it was only a summer thing and she had to go back to canada. Funk, why are all the cool girls in canada? pft.

but then again, i like latin girls the most. i havent dated any but ive been with a few. im either going to marry israeli or spanish. i used to reaaally like a saudi girl but she was mad scary after a while. but yeah, im not really into white girls, or asians for that matter.

*YAWN*

i dooo love my persians boys tho. hee hee. :rolleyes:

Guest maheshabe14

i dooo love my persians boys tho. hee hee. :rolleyes:

:lol: he he..that was cute..a little suspiciuos though :unsure: :p

ye i agree with u - i mean i can tell theyr gd lukin n stuff and i havnt got nething against other nationailities, but i gess there's sumthin diffrent about an iranian guy

Have you started dating already? :rolleyes:B)

for some reason i do not see anything attractive, like not a tiny thing attractive in asians.  <_<

ROFL

I know what you mean ;)

LOL @ farshid!

How do you know? :lol: ;)

Guest maheshabe14
:lol: keano shes 15.....girls start dating at 9...be sene taklif miresan :D:lol:

I C! :p

yes keano jan, times have changed. although very sad what 15 year olds get up to these days.

Baba I was just kidding! :rolleyes:

I dated a 10 year old girl when I was 12! ;)

Guest maheshabe14
yes keano jan, times have changed. although very sad what 15 year olds get up to these days.

Baba I was just kidding! :rolleyes:

I dated a 10 year old girl when I was 12! ;)

okheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...keano e kootoooolooooooooo...gooogoli magooooli moooosh nakhore to ro ke az bachehgi ahanroba boody :D:rolleyes::wub:^_^