Forum | Bia2.com
Persian_babe

MOHAMMAD REZA GOLZAR

lol -hmmmmmmmmm kinda. dont really like sabzeh guys, and he looks kinda indian....... but i gess its up2 wich foto hes in. i thnk hes 1 of those guys that u jus cant decide....literally, hot or not?! :p

Guest BehnoushY

Well it depends who you're comparing him to...if it's Bahram Radan, then he looks very not handsome cuz Bahram Radan is pretty handsome!

But I agree...he's above average!

lol -hmmmmmmmmm kinda. dont really like sabzeh guys, and he looks kinda indian....... but i gess its up2 wich foto hes in. i thnk hes 1 of those guys that u jus cant decide....literally, hot or not?! :p

:lol:

I always thought so, he could make a good Indian actor! :p B)

i dont agree!!

i find him very hot!! he's tall, dark and handsome!! green eyes on olive skin and the cute face he puts on when playing the guitar!!awww!! not to mention his wild hair! just wanna run my hands through em! yuum!! ;)

Kingeee, am i on ur nerves now, or should i keep going!! [it's pay back time! :p ]

Guest BehnoushY
i dont agree!!

i find him very hot!! he's tall, dark and handsome!! green eyes on olive skin and the cute face he puts on when playing the guitar!!awww!! not to mention his wild hair! just wanna run my hands through em! yuum!! ;)

Kingeee, am i on ur nerves now, or should i keep going!! [it's pay back time! :p ]

And the hair you can use to wash dishes ;)

i dont agree!!

hehe he looks like the guy im currently crushin on in this pic with the guitar! but my guys buffer! :D

I'm way cuter than whoever this dude is!

sweet!! do u mind givin me your digits then? ;) ;)

although being able to play the guitar is a prerequisite, hope u can pull it off!! it's the whole package! :p :p

Guest BehnoushY
Its not Mr.Golzar.com....its mrgolzar.com so he's not callin himself mr. looooool.....its mohammad reza  :p

oops :unsure: lol but it looked funny

lol...I know it did and I thought it was MR. too! ;)

yeah he is kinda hot. not as hot as tarkan, but who is really?

:lol:B)

LOL @ "Hot", tell me please that this was your sister of GF who made such statement! :lol::rolleyes: ;)

Guest maheshabe14
yeah he is kinda hot. not as hot as tarkan, but who is really?

:lol:  B)

LOL @ "Hot", tell me please that this was your sister of GF who made such statement! :lol::rolleyes: ;)

read the DATES post and u wont b shocked :lol: