Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Recommended TV series

TV Series  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What TV Series should I watch next?

• Sopranos
    • Entourage
    • Dexter
    • The shields
    • The event
    • Spartacus
    • Other

Hey folks,

First of all allow me to apologize for opening an exclusive thread and poll mainly to catering me in finding the next TV series to watch. As some of you already know within the last 10 months I watched "Lost" and "Prison Break" thoroughly and quite honestly enjoyed both of them entirely, Lost being my ultimate fave TV series ever.

I am trying to determine what should be my next adventure, I don't wanna start watching ongoing series that are already in process and production, simply because I don't wanna wait weeks and months before finding out what's next (Yes I am impatient and silly). Coming off PB I am trying to select my next TV series experience, so I was thinking maybe you guys who compared to me are TV series experts and critics can help me in finding a worth-to-watch series. Any advise and recommendations will be greatly appreciated and well taken into consideration.

Thanks folks

Note: Most of the options in the poll are the unfinished TV series, I know that contradicts with my original request, but I couldn't think of much finished TV series. So please feel free to vote any of the options. Thanks

i have watched only bits and pieces of lost but have seen all pb and i have absolutely loved every single bit of it.

here are some of my recommendations that you may like. The shows that i will recommend are still on going yet a few seasons in.

Damages (i love this show)

The wire

Dexter

gossip girl (a bit of fun)

true blood

Thanks Dodo, what is Damages? never heard of this one! what's the storyline like?

Damages is a legal thriller set in the world of New York City high-stakes litigation. The series, which provides a view into the true nature of power and success, follows the turbulent lives of Patty Hewes, the nation's most revered and reviled lawer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtGZ6hjGa4

Hmmmm seems like a nice series. Some decent actors in it as well. How many seasons has it already had so far?

it is up to season 4. Season 4 just started. I am waiting for a few episodes to air then start watching it.

It is a very unpredictable series.

I'll keep this in my wishlist, so once the series is over, I'd start on it (Providing it'll keep its popularity)

Thanks again

Bah Bah, che shavad!

bro I suggest you go ahead and start by either 24 or sopranos, while waiting for this poll to give result you have finished one of them!lol :haha:

Sopranosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

trtrjf.jpg