Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Prison Break

Bro, Robert Knepper's physical appearance makes him getting typecasted that is why he is stuck in playing convicts and psychos on TV-series. He actually reprised his role and plays T-bag in the recent "Breakout Kings" series! From same producers, haven't watched it myself but so far only one season has been shown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r96PpPHYoMo

Keano jan, so glad you enjoyed the series in it's entirety. At its best PB was untouchable, but it did suffer from mid-season slump, to the extent it ruined some of the characters for me. S4 really finished strongly, but man, those 2 extra episodes were just WRONG!!

Pourya jan, not sure if you heard about these extra 2 episodes, or whether you wish to watch in the future. If you don't and are interested then read this spoiler...

Basically, in the finale they killed off the protagonist (Michael), in a sensible and heartfelt way. It was poignant, they didn't show how he was killed, but it was really perfect the way it was executed. Then, for some bizarre reason, after the series, they released a 2 part "epilogue" detailing exactly how he was killed and what happened to the rest of the characters after the finale!!!!lol It completely made a mockery of the ending and in addition, the entire show!!!

I had heard about that Breakout Kings, always intended on watching at some point. You know, Robert Knepper is a victim of his own success. He made the Teabag character his own, the portrayal was excellent, so much so that his character is almost iconic in terms of television performances. He will now forever be typecast in that role. It's funny, because before that role he had several other notable parts that were nothing like Teabag. Great actor.

lol I see your frustration Pedram jan! No I do not intend to watch them as I did quit watching the show once they went on international prison-hopping!lol But reading your summary I can see that it was a way to cash in! Knepper played also a recurring character in Heroes last season after PB, which was another sinking ship!

Breakout Kings was actually very close to be cancelled after one season but renewed in last minutes for another season.

LOL, it's hard for me to picture Knepper playing a positive role in any movie/TV series haha, the guy naturally has this mean and negative looks to his face, one of those that by just looking at his face you'd guess he's the villain, haha I seriously can't picture him playing a romantic or even just a positive character. This could be due to the personality he built up throughout PB series seasons :haha: . Feels like I wanna smack his friggin' face! :haha: Great actor nonetheless!

I am debating if I should take on Spartacus, 24 or Sopranos adventure next. Need some help, after watching PB what would make better sense for me to watch?

lol Bro those are different types of shows, maybe you should check Spartacus just to try something different. "Rome" is another show if you end up liking it.

Two other good crime shows that have ended and to be recommended are "The Wire" and "The Shield".

Thanks bro, I remember "The Shield" winning multiple awards year after year in the Emmy awards if I am not mistaken!

Keano jan, the natural choice would be 24 after Prison Break. Both are edge of your seat, high tension shows, with big plot twists. As pourya said, they are completely different shows, so it's hard to recommend. What I will say is that shows such as The Wire and The Shield, are not as immediate in their appeal. If you have limited time and want to get straight into a show, then 24 is probably your best option.

If you have limited time and want to get straight into a show, then 24 is probably your best option.

That precisely sums up my case, therefore I guess my next TV series experience may be 24. Plus I really like Kiefer Sutherland is one of my fave actors. Thanks guys

Mmmm Wentworth Miller..... So sexy. Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

The ending of the show was so sad. I had a good cry. Lol

... Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

then a perfect match for girls who dislike sex!lol :haha:

... Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

then a perfect match for girls who dislike sex!lol :haha:

:))):))) :haha:

Hmm I actually dont have a come back comment for that. Lol

All I know is that he is sexy.:-)

Hmm I actually dont have a come back comment for that. Lol

All I know is that he is sexy.:-)

Once an ommol, always an ommol!

First u had to fall in love with Vin Diesel (Later on turned out to be Bi)

The kept falling in love with some ghetto rappers

Then came Armin 2AMFMPM

Now Wenthwroth

Who is next? Hasan Shamaeizadeh? rolleyes.gifhaha.gif

Who is next???

Well maybe with my ommol taste it could be you. Loool

Is mr diesel bi???

Well he is past his epiry date. Lol too old. (he is not that much older than you) loool

Mwa

Mwa

Mwa

Edited by *dodo*

Be ghole Charlize Theron "Hay haat menna zella" :poke::D