Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Whatcha Doin'???

^^^ Bah Bah bro che shavad! :chef:

lol its not everyday that it happens bro, but it certainly is something to enjoy every once in a while :;):

alright enough laziness for one day lol time for a session at the gym ...

have fun my dear friend, maybe I catch you later, felan :friends:

Have fun at the gym bro. I had to skip my gym for tonight as I had some other priority. Happy workout bro! :friends:

Sweating my gorgeous asses at the gym

lol because each time I go there it often takes half a day to explore and I discover new things and come home with things I never thought I needed!lol :rolleyes: :haha:

lol because each time I go there it often takes half a day to explore and I discover new things and come home with things I never thought I needed!lol :rolleyes: :haha:

what did you end up buying

Just having some porridge, before setting out for my first football match with my new team I signed for. :clap2:

Thanks pourya jan! We won and I scored a brace, so I'm happy! :) Today the summer decided to resume in the UK, beautiful day after weeks of dreary rain. I think a BBQ is on the agenda this evening :clap2:

Congrats! :clap: it certainly deserves a celebration BBQ! :D We have had one of our best summers this year where it has rained only a couple of days and the rest have been sunny and pleasantly warm! So I cant complain

not yet, today hopefully

Have you put it together yet?

It's one thing buying something from ikea and another putting it together. Hehe

You should document it by taking images and posting it. Hehe

Edited by *dodo*

Just got back home,took a shower, having strawberries and reading the forum!

Thanks pourya jan! We won and I scored a brace,

Wow 2 goals, congrats Pedram jaan. What position do you pay? striker?

not yet, today hopefully

lol haha, I have! Its not my first "expedit" so I know how to put it together. Usually I buy the simple stuff that just take some screwing to put together and apart if needed. but once me and my brother tried a more complex one which required other tools than those that come with the package! We tried our best but in the end nailed all wrong so once we tried to put it apart we broke the damn thing!loool :haha: we were like that puppet show we used to watch when we were kids, those two friends who tried to be handy men and even though their projects always ended with disaster they were proud of themselves!loool do you remember that one? :D

No I don't remember it. :friends:

Ikea can certainly be challenging.

But you are right once you put a few together getting the hang of them becomes easier. Lol would have love to have seen the piece you and your brother put together. :friends:

not yet, today hopefully

lol haha, I have! Its not my first "expedit" so I know how to put it together. Usually I buy the simple stuff that just take some screwing to put together and apart if needed. but once me and my brother tried a more complex one which required other tools than those that come with the package! We tried our best but in the end nailed all wrong so once we tried to put it apart we broke the damn thing!loool :haha: we were like that puppet show we used to watch when we were kids, those two friends who tried to be handy men and even though their projects always ended with disaster they were proud of themselves!loool do you remember that one? :D

It's extremely hot outside, feels good to drink a hot tea while being indoor in a cool place looking outside and see how everyone is suffering from the heat! burn suckers burn... :D

Mean Me, Mean Me... :brows: