Forum | Bia2.com
Guest Guest_Konjkav

How do you define righteousnes of God?

Guest Guest_Konjkav

When we say God is righteous...what do we mean by that? what does righteousnes of God make him do with sinners?

it means "what goes around comes around azize delam".. ;)

that says it al!! very well said aziam!! :)

btw: welcome back, delam barat shodeh bod yek zareh!! :(:( we all missed u!!! this forum is not the same without u! so dont u ever ever leave!!! :):):):)

Guest maheshabe14

okheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....missseeeedddd uuu too baby....thhhnnnxx so much azize delam..kheily mehraboon o bamarefaty abjie ghashangam :wub:^_^:wub:^_^ bbboooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssss

ACTUALLY

Righteousness basically means that God exhibits goodness, is moral, or actually has the "right" morals.

When we say God is righteous...what do we mean by that? what does righteousnes of God make him do with sinners?

God doesnt do anything with sinners, sinners do it to themselves. If you cut ur self , ur gonna bleed. There is a rule of life and after life. All your actions turn into something they effect you. So right now we know in this life if we cut ourself we bleed. If you eat good food the outcome will be good if you exercise the outcome will be good for your ody. Did God reward you for excercising or is that just the law??

Its like a math formula, you put something in you get a result. God just made the formula it depends what you put in to get your outcome.

In response:

We are who we are because of 1) our genes, and 2) the way we are raised.

As such are we 'responsible' for action if we've got an extra chromosome here or there which makes us a bit coocoo and have parents who never taught us anything?

Just a thought :) I feel like stirring up some trouble

hmmmmmmmm i gess 2 the extent that u hav control over ur body, u r responsible. God cant punish u 4 sumthing u literally hav no control over. and obviously ur upbringing is important - if ur parents never taught u nething, they r PARTLY 2 blame. but as a human being, we are curious and should search 4 the truth.

god judges everyone corresponding to their abilities and background in life.

I would write a 10 page essay on this on the forum if i thought it would help anyone. I wrote around 1 page before on the other topic here. But since i doubt it will go anywhere I wont get started.