Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
candy

Hiiiiii People!

OMG Hiii peopleeeee, as in old people i dont know anyone knew...omg pourya, keano whoever is the boss, OMG!! LIKE FML! Its brain surgery trying to come back in the forum OMGGGGGGGGGGG IM SO ANGRY!!!!!! and then when you want to reset your passwword because u forgot it, it emails you with your new password and its like 3096u8309ujo4ei n4p9uj4[opju4[uij4[uih4o :D

Hi :)

hahaha damn it, im going to use words i shall never have used before since today up to this point recently, the progress is amazing we shall not fear :s

So i was bored and went on bia2 chat, first of all there was like 2 people :rolleyes: THEN it LOGS ME OUT! and im like uhm why? so i try to log back in and it says IP banned!!!! and i was so shattered lol not really, why THE HELL AM I BANNED?!

LOL, should we call you Esghezamini, or Eshghehavaei, Neda, Hedyeh or Candy or perhaps Candy <3, or maybe Sakineh khanoom afterall? :haha:

How are youtoon chetore haaj khanoom? mashallah bayad alan dige full mama shode bashi vaaseye khodet! :giggle:

Welcome back mama Neda!

omg_wtf_OMG_pics-s475x356-21545-580.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: