Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Lebanon's sex industry

Very interesting article.. Lebanon seems to be such an interesting country. My sister was there this summer and she said

there were great cultural contrasts. People clubbing and dressing just the way we in the west do, and then on the other side there are the religious fundamentalists.

Very interesting article.. Lebanon seems to be such an interesting country. My sister was there this summer and she said

there were great cultural contrasts. People clubbing and dressing just the way we in the west do, and then on the other side there are the religious fundamentalists.

Exactly what i saw last year !!! nobody cares over there about Iran ...

Is so nice to see you bacj dear freeiran . :huglove:

• Like 1

Is so nice to see you bacj dear freeiran . :huglove:

You have been there? Yeah that's what my sister said too.

Aww merci Siamak jan. Nice to see you too :huglove::friends:

Is so nice to see you bacj dear freeiran .

You have been there? Yeah that's what my sister said too.

Aww merci Siamak jan. Nice to see you too

are azizam,unja boodam,hamina pule iroonia ro mikhoran,mesle felestiniha pule ma ro midozdan va mikhoran... damn all of them.

kheili khosh halam keh mibinamet.

nobody cares over there about Iran ...

Actually the IR doesn't care about this side of Lebanon either, all the IR does is to back the Hizbollah and Shias of Lebanon who fiercely devote pretty much all their lives to fighting Israel. I wish all those money being sent to Lebanon, Palestine etc would have been spent on our own country's soaring state of poverty and misery!

ahmadinejad dare mireh unja pule irooonia ro bedeh beh ina !

Edited by Siamak

ahmadinejad dare mireh unja pule irooonia ro bedeh beh ina !

The IR backs its proxy group in S. Lebanon because it needs people to support it and provide it man power. I'm sure we all heard that many of those thugs on motor cycles beating protestors in Iran don't speak a word of Persian. That's because they bring them from places like S. Lebanon. Our people are living well below the poverty line, our buildings are not up to date with modern construction ordinances, and rapid inflation has crippled the Iranian economy while the IR is sending the Iranian nation's oil money to people who don't care about Iran. All Iranians across the world should be furious. This kind of exploitation is worse than any imperialism Iran has ever been subjected to.