Forum | Bia2.com
Mrternerz

Who can teach me persian ? :)

Hello dears,

I wanna learn persian so I need to find dictionary and translater english to persian or turkish to persian. Who helps to me ? :)

Happy days..

Merhabalar,

Farsça öğrenmek istiyorum ve sözlük ve cümle çevirici arıyorum ingilizceden farsçaya yada türkçeden farsçaya. Kim yardımcı olur ? :)

Mutlu günler..

I am sure there are many internet English to Persian dictionaries, but the best way to learn is to get a Persian GF/BF, There are are some common words between the 2 languages.

Ben seni farsca ogrenmgi yardim ede biliorum, amman bir sorem vardi sana, sen kadinmisin ve ya erkek? :D

Yani iste sadece saka yapdim! :D Hosh geldin bizim forumuza!

I am sure there are many internet English to Persian dictionaries, but the best way to learn is to get a Persian GF/BF, There are are some common words between the 2 languages.

Ben seni farsca ogrenmgi yardim ede biliorum, amman bir sorem vardi sana, sen kadinmisin ve ya erkek? :D

Yani iste sadece saka yapdim! :D Hosh geldin bizim forumuza!

Already, my gf is persian. I wanna learn this language hence :D She hasn't got skill of teach :D And I'm boy Ofc cause I'm in relationship with girl :D...

wheter would I speak english or turkish ? And thank youuu :) I'm following this forum since 6-8 months aproximate.I registered just new.

Edited by Mrternerz