Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Is the Best Sex Sex With Somebody You Love?

A depressing new study that depressingly found that 63 percent of married women would rather get extra sleep or catch up on their reading than have sex with their husbands may also have depressingly pinpointed why: Less than half of women surveyed say they married the best sex of their lives.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/05/24/is-the-best-sex-sex-with-somebody-you-love-this-study-says-no/

The reason people have sex is to bring up a family and raise children. It has nothing to do with pleasure!

Siamak. Shame on you for manipulating the reasons people have sex.

Well the reason married women have less sex is probably because they are passed that exciting phase in their relationships and they're too busy taking care of children and the house. also, I feel like maybe after so many years sex with one person gets boring... but idk :poke:

• Like 1

Well the reason married women have less sex is probably because they are passed that exciting phase in their relationships and they're too busy taking care of children and the house. also, I feel like maybe after so many years sex with one person gets boring... but idk :poke:

I agree with you, but all we may like to sex with other partners. The fact is what we do at the end!!!