Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DJPedram

BENYAMIN (Bahadori) Interview on RadioJavan

LOL, chera ghati kardi dige Pedi? it's not like everybody is supposed to check on Radio Javan or as a matter of fact any other website! :haha:

I for one don't, plus I've never liked Benyamin to begin with. Not sure about the rest of Bia2 members. So what part of it is sad for bia2 community? LOL I don't get your point! :haha:

Keano: what do you mean man? why do we always have to ignore each other, we love to 'Enteghad' so why not for Benyamin? if anyone has any that is.

First of all your personal preference for site is your own choice, but Benyamin songs get played on this site. So why not comment on it?

Also this forum ha about 4-5 regular poster and about 3-4 random post here and there. I was expecting a good critics at least from Pourya who writes his own blogs. Also from one of lady member of the site. Seriously with all respect it was all of you and your friends and your community that supported him all over America.

You know what I mean?

Alright pay good attention now: The first thing to understand for you is NOT to expect ANYTHING from me! Like in the past and like any member here I enjoy the freedom of watching, hearing, visiting, commenting and preserving the right to review ANYTHING I want or NOT. I am not on anyone's payroll if I do anything its my own intellectual prerogative and property. So, my advice to you as person, a senior member of Bia2 and administrator of this forum is to RESPECT the choice and integrity of anyone on this site as long as you are here. I am slowly getting tired of your conspiracy insinuations, they are now bordering on what we label as "trolling"! If you are offended by the fact that no one replies to your topic well dont be, if you look around there are tons of topics even started by myself which arent replied to and so it shall be if there is no one with interest or relevant opinion to do so. If you have a questions about the website ask Amir who is the executive, if you have any question about my work on Bia2 contact me directly about it, and the same goes for Keano and his work in the forum. This is how we do things here. You are welcome to stay but please respect us and our rules. Thank you!

You know what I mean?

No I don't, I seriously don't!

I am not sure what's the whole fuss over zero contribution by bia2 members for this shitty singer's interview in this thread! am I missing something or you simply seem to be a tad over the board with your paranoia? what makes you think that other folks are obligated to reply to your thread and your question? I personally do not follow Benyamin's music and except for a couple of his hits from 4-5 years ago I don't know any of his other tunes, so why should I even bother listening/reading his interviews? his music and his lousy vox do not appeal to me, sorry to break it to you!

Pourya summed it up perfectly, therefore I shall not say more!