Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
ebyiraany

"I don't know" - The Best Iranian Answer

A minority of Iranian's seem to think they can ask you any personal question when they don't know you just because you are Iranian. This film has been written, directed and edited by Ebrahim and is intended to try and change the minority of Iranians who think like this. Thanks for watching and make sure to rate, comment and subscribe to Ebyiraany merci.

I just saw the video on youtube before I logged on Bia2 ^_^

I have to say that this is new to me, in my 25 years in Sweden I have never been approached with such irrelevant questions nor do I reply irrelevantly "nemidoonam" to any random Iranian asking me! If anything I think Iranians in Sweden at least avoid asking other Iranians anything and if they have to they rather not acknowledge each others Iranian identity but rather ask and answer in Swedish!

i had you in my youtube list... what happend ? you didn't upload new videos for long time ! i am glad to see you back :) .

Unfortunately this is a very common practice between many Iranians, it's certainly annoying when a person you've just met starts asking personal questions, I personally hate when a person asks me how much do you make each month? I sooooo fcuking hate this question, be it from a friend or someone you just met, it's just wrong to ask these types of questions, most Iranians who've just come from Iran often tend to act in such bizarre behavior!

I personally hate when a person asks me how much do you make each month?

I don't like this question neither ... faghat in nist,soal hay digeh ham hastan ! :

- chera zan nemigiri ?

- chera khal koobi dari ?

- chera amrika nemimuni kar koni ?

-chera enghadar mosaferat miri ? in mamali ma ro ham ba khodet bebar ! ! ! !

-chera ghazaye irooni nemikhori ?

-hala chehghadar behet pool midan ?

-chera ye dor nemidi ba mashinet/motoret bezanim ?

-chera saltanat doost nadari,mageh familet az ... nist !?!?!?!

va ye alameh digeh ! ! !

---

Bishtar ina baray inkeh ma tuye in chiza bozorg shodim... in chiza bad az chandin sal digeh az bein mireh... like what happent to italian people when they immigrated to U S A in 1880-1950 ! kam kam yadeshun raft culture,tradiotion asli khodeshun !

I've had so many encounters like this....my goodness!

but I don't say nemidoonam...but give VERY vague and short answers as though I'm just not interested in chatting with such nosy people!