Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
grok

polish transformer

hey guys, take a look at this video. some guys from poland made their own Transformer:) ...amazing stuff :)

amazing stuff :)

Wow ! that was awesome :clap2: ... I am working on something like this (movie and animation) for many mounths and is not finished yet ! Did you this ? do you know the someone which did this clip ?

Thank you anyway :) .

amazing stuff :)

Wow ! that was awesome :clap2: ... I am working on something like this (movie and animation) for many mounths and is not finished yet ! Did you this ? do you know the someone which did this clip ?

Thank you anyway :) .

No, it's not my video, but...thanks anyway :)

Creators used this video in some Ad Campaign

wow! that was nice :) I'm from Poland and I saw this advertisment in tv. It was made for the transformers tv premiere in Poland. really great video.

wow! that was nice :) I'm from Poland and I saw this advertisment in tv. It was made for the transformers tv premiere in Poland. really great video.

i didn't see this ad in tv, but i think it could be as you said...it fit into the movie:)

Wow WTF was that? excellent job to whoever did this fantastic job, very impressive, it seriously was so freaking real and creepy, much better than the original movie! :k

Finally we got some real and quality new members posting spam-free stuff! :k

Wow WTF was that? excellent job to whoever did this fantastic job, very impressive, it seriously was so freaking real and creepy, much better than the original movie! :k

Finally we got some real and quality new members posting spam-free stuff! :k

nice to hear that You're not treating it as spam. You know: new member - discussion about some link - usually looks like spam :)

I looked the authors up and it turned out that the studio of Tomasz Baginski did this. I'm not sure if You're familiar with this guy, but he's "cathedral" was nominated for Oscar award (here' the link btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWJAof-O5Pc - can You imagine that this guy did this by himself?)