Forum | Bia2.com
michelle.konzack

Where to get Persian Traditional fashion?

Salam,

when I was in iran between 2006 and 2008 I have bougth a bunch of traditional iranien and kurdish fashion but when my enterprise in Kehl/Germany was burned down by algerian idiots which do not like me (they have several times tried to kill me) I have lost all...

Now I am searching for one or more Shops in Germany (prefred in Baden-Würtemberg) where I can buy iranien and kurdish fashion.

Any tips?

Thanks/Danke/Mercie/Mersie

Tamay Michelle

Salam,

when I was in iran between 2006 and 2008 I have bougth a bunch of traditional iranien and kurdish fashion but when my enterprise in Kehl/Germany was burned down by algerian idiots which do not like me (they have several times tried to kill me) I have lost all...

Now I am searching for one or more Shops in Germany (prefred in Baden-Würtemberg) where I can buy iranien and kurdish fashion.

Any tips?

Tamay Michelle

What the hell?

Don't you think you should tell the police?

Salam,

Any tips?

Tamay Michelle

What the hell?

Don't you think you should tell the police?

Do you have ever seen french news on TF1? The young algerians (12-27years) attack even police stations in Strasbourg (Kronenburg and Neuhof).

The police/justice does nothing because they are scared about a civilwar (not a joke). But if it continue like this the frenchies take te weapon and kick off any arabs from france! They are already milices in france! Currently a little bit hidden, but after more then 1700 rapes of minors (girls between 12 and 17 years) last year in strasbourg... you can imagine!

And then is another problem, because I am hermaphrodit (born as half female and half male) and no one can change it be cause my genetic is very rare half-half. I should note, that I have no problems in germany or france with iraniens because I am Hermaphrodite. They have a completly diffrent mentality.

Also a problem is, that I was between 1983 and 1995 at the french Foreign Legion which Sarkozy hate into hell.

If I do not regulat the problem my own (e.g. kick of algerian drug dealers and take there money :-) I will never get my damages back.

Oh, between 1995 and 2007 I was in the regular french army.

Now new laws for body-scanners, police-controls without judgement, 48-hour arrests by police (legal without judgement), total internet controll, ... each week an new bullshit by Sarcozy! Yeah France transform itself into a police-state for frenchies...

5 weeks ago, I deposed my 6 lawsuite against the Frnch Republic at the "European Court of Justice" (Strasbourg) because the french authorities have confiscated my iranien and turkish papers and now I have hell³ with the iranien consulat.

Greetings

Tamay Michelle

(yes I am VERY angry)

Persian Traditional fashion ? we have many ! which type/kind you want ¿!

Persian Traditional fashion ? we have many ! which type/kind you want ¿!

It realy depends...

I must see it and if I like it I buy it. :clap2:

Hey, I had a 8 meter wardrobe... :haha:

For Noooz 2008 I had bought a wonderful coloful robe in Esfahan...

Unfortunately all of my pics where destructed...

...including some cochoneries from me a my (female) friends in Tehran.

Walking in the sunshine without headscarf under the Azadi-Monument and more... :-D

Good evening

Tamay Michelle

Ehm... I am not one of the Rockefeller family...

I mean, Shahla Dorriz has some nice things... :-D

This would be my prefered one :wub: :DD

post-29688-126885274324_thumb.jpg

but I like this colors too :angel:

post-29688-126885275808_thumb.jpg

Vaal-Maart

I can not find it... Can you send a link please?

Greetings

Tamay Michelle

I think you mean something like this : http://www.pershion.com/

Now I have checked all links, found 6 Websites non-existing and only the very last link is one which go in the direction but the Website is 100% Flashpowered and run on a AMD Phenom Quad-Core with 32 GByte of memory like a truck full of soporific.

Khoda Hafez

Tamay Michelle