Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

I Want A Perfect Wife

Scientists find mathematical formula for the perfect wife

A bride should be five years younger than her groom, should come from the same cultural background, and be the more intelligent of the pair if couples are to have a successful marriage, scientists have announced.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7351856/Scientists-find-mathematical-formula-for-the-perfect-wife.html

In my opinion, the perfect wife, although her heart is toward seeking the best for her husband. I think Everybody is not perfect so Please you forgive that you'll get perfect wife ever.

My wife (Zaboonam laal yeho age eshtebaahi ezdevaaj kardam) must be at least 10 years younger than me, that's due to various reasons, just to name a few:

I look a lot younger than what my age is

Never been attracted to girls my own age, even when I was a teenager I loved dating girls over 25, I think over years it changed and once I hit my 30's my taste went totally the other way around :))

Women tend to possess and act extremely bossy and controlling role particularly in their marriage life, taking this into consideration imagine if the wife is even older than the guy :)) in such case she may act as both the wife and the mommy! :haha: No thanks I have my own mom, and she is irreplaceable!

one day I'll be the perfect home-making wife there can be! :brun:

bia besho zane khodam :DD

I believe that to get good things in our life fist we should be a good.If roam around to get perfect one that may be difficult for you. As per my view the person with whom you feel comfortable & can share each thing of your life with any hesitation & who believe in you & your dream that is the perfect for you.