Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Phoonk 2

Aasab khord kon bod

But did you watch the movie ?!

WARNING!!! Koroush you registered today and your way of rapid posting is bordering on spamming!!! Therefor I will move your eligibility for an access to adult's section to 300 posts! My suggestion is to make your posts about quality and not quantity! otherwise you wont be approved a pass anytime soon!

WARNING!!! Koroush you registered today and your way of rapid posting is bordering on spamming!!! Therefor I will move your eligibility for an access to adult's section to 300 posts! My suggestion is to make your posts about quality and not quantity! otherwise you wont be approved a pass anytime soon!

I registered yesterday, and I didn't even know there was an adult section. :rolleyes:

I just watched Phoonk and Phoonk2 are you making scary movies, or comedy of horrors.I have watch ram gopal movies any place.i can see this movie 10o times alone.I think nothing great about this adventure. I loves scary movies.

Actually ram gopal varma trying to make a serious horror movie but he can't. He tried second time but still he failed. Phoonk1 and Phoonk 2 is not a horror movie. They are comedy movie that I can say. Because there is nothing like horror atmosphere or sound effects that you scares from that.

Phoonk is like chucky ? or is more ....(tarsnaktar pe ingilishi chimishe ? )