Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DJPedram

BIA2 IPhone Application

Quick question:

How come Bia2 Iphone App. only works with WIFI? I mean the Music video's only work with WIFI internet.

It doesn't work with 3G network? Any answer would be appreciate.

It used to work with 3G but apple said we r transferring too much data and At&T doesnt like it so now it only works with wifi..

Pedram jan,

The app initially worked on 3g, when we rolled out our next version, apple claimed that the app has been using too much traffic and the videos should Only work on wifi. This is due to the problems ATT has had with their coverage. So based on their request, we were forced to disable the 3g and only allow wifi connections. This is still a gray area as there are some apps that are allowed to offer such services on 3g and some other apps are rejected. we are going to try to enable 3g again and hope they would approve the new application, but it all depends on their policies and the person that checks the app before approving it.

Amir Jan,

Thank you for answering my questions. If this issue is for people with ATT network connection, then can you offer it for people in other networks and also people like me who live in Canada and we use totally different networks. I mean its very sad that the #1 visited persian website provides an app application that doesn't work on 3G.

Plus if ATT has issue with their clients using too much bandwith with BIA2 App. maybe they should limit their band or charge people too much? Can a phone company enforce an application to go off 3G b/c of high bandwith? mmmmm I might wanna do more research with ATT about it.

Please provide any answer possible thanks

Pedram jan,

The app initially worked on 3g, when we rolled out our next version, apple claimed that the app has been using too much traffic and the videos should Only work on wifi. This is due to the problems ATT has had with their coverage. So based on their request, we were forced to disable the 3g and only allow wifi connections. This is still a gray area as there are some apps that are allowed to offer such services on 3g and some other apps are rejected. we are going to try to enable 3g again and hope they would approve the new application, but it all depends on their policies and the person that checks the app before approving it.

I have the app but it won't even open anymore... why is that? I've deleted and redownloaded it, but it still won't work. Is it because of the new OS? Is anyone else having issues? I love Bia2 and I want to listen in when I'm driving or working out.

Sosa Jan,

Update ur app now and continue enjoying bia2!

Love it!

Pedram jan,

I have the app but it won't even open anymore... why is that? I've deleted and redownloaded it, but it still won't work. Is it because of the new OS? Is anyone else having issues? I love Bia2 and I want to listen in when I'm driving or working out.