Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

It makes me happy and glad when ....

History has proved that such threads are the most timeless and sustainable in a forum, threads like "I love ...", "i dislike ..." and so on! so I thought we should start new ones, here is something I personally know I'll be writing often in since in the past lack of topic has made me write in Go Random ...

One of things that makes me glad is when I meta-cognitively see my own personal development, not socially or career-wise but rather as a person! Mentally and psychologically! It makes me happy that I age for the better and reach maturity by building upon past experiences, while I see some friends repeating the same mistakes over and over again without seeing the core problem that is their mentality! They are in an arrested development or even worse, regression and going backwards! It hurts them but me more, to see them going through it! Thats when I am glad and thankful for the kind of person I am!

I like this.. Good job khan dadash :friends:

hmm It makes me happy ven I see a smile on my parents face.. :huglove:

Very true bro, One who learns from his/her own mistakes and tries to improve his wrongdoings, will eventually excel in most aspects of his/her life!

It makes me happy when I can help others and when the outcome of my help does make an impact on their life it's even more gratifying. I genuinely mean this! :)

This is something mainly those living in countries further away from the equator could relate to ...

It makes me happy when I wake up a winter morning to the sun smiling at me! :wub:

It make me happy ven I see my friends are happy and having a good time but they still call me just to say how much they miss me and wish I was there with them! :huglove:

i like this thread pourya :D

it makes me happy and glad when my sister is in a good mood :) (she's a teen. i dont think i need to say more)

When the girl in the coffee shop giggles at me and tells me "I know what you want!" every morning :wub:

Bro, one of these days you should tell her what you really really want! :))

So tell me what you want, what you really really want...

I'll tell you want I want, what I really really want, I wanna I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna take your clothes off! :DD

It makes me supper happy when I finish my Friday on a good note, it just makes a fantabulous weekend for me! :kn

Oh I must bro, she is such a young and petite blonde and a teaser as well! :punishing_wft: :diablo:

It makes me glad to hear your reason for being glad bro, sometimes good mood is contagious! :friends:

I hear you bro, petite blond girls are just freaking sexy! Thanks for your comment bro, much appreciated! :friends:

Makes me fell happy to see so much rain poured in California these past few weeks, I guess we needed so much rain, not sure about the floods though!

it makes me happy that I don't need to lie anymore and live my life as I please

it makes me happy that I don't need to lie anymore and live my life as I please

^^^ Are maloome, oonghadr excited hasti ke hame jaa dari double post mikoni! :haha:

Good so you don't need to hide the naughty stuff u do! :giggle:

LOLLLLLL baba dishab eshkal az internet bood send nemikard hehe

pourya hala delet baraye ghor zadanaye man tang mishe ha :brows:

valla az ro shankhti ke ma az shoma banovane mohtaram darim ta 2 maahe (tops) dige ye dalile dige baraye ghoridan peida mikoni! :t

chera 2 mah? bisavad pms mahi ye bare :haha: :)))

are nane man faghat 90 salame vaaaaaaaa :brows:

when the kids are happy and not nagging :)))